The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Atlas and Looch - A Lethal Combination (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Some things you know are just going to be great. To me this sounds like an unmissable event, my name is down already -

The Looch and Atlas Master Class is a unique opportunity to engage with two of the most creative minds in Mentalism today. Not only will they share material from their current working repertoires, but you will learn about the business of this industry from two of the busiest and most respected performers out there.

If you want to perform professionally, if you want higher fees, if you want to know how to improve and develop your performance or how to market your services more effectively – in short, if you want to do this for a living - this is the Master Class for you.

This session will take an in depth look not only at their material, but at the business of performance. In addition to their effects and methods, they will teach you how to create your product and establish your brand, how to price your shows and evaluate your marketplace, how to partner with yourself for your own success across all aspects of the entertainment industry - be it networking, accounting, or marketing and across all types of shows, from private parties all the way to corporate events!

They will teach you everything - NO secrets - In regards to both their material and their business practices, with the aim of helping you to successfully pursue a career in this industry.

This isn't fluff or pipe dreams – you'll be taking advice from men who know. Over the last ten years, Looch has worked to establish himself as one of the top mentalists in this country and is a highly sought after entertainer. And while Atlas is new to the UK marketplace, his business acumen and fiscal knowledge is unparalleled – retired at the age of 35 after the sale of his companies, he is uniquely qualified to share the foundational principles upon which success is built.

This Master Class isn't just about learning methods (though those will be shared aplenty), it is an INVESTMENT that is geared towards in making a living where there was once a hobby. They say that if you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life. If you want to pursue a career that you are passionate about, imbued with freedom and satisfaction, then this is the Master Class for you.
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
One Eyed Jack
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, United Kingdom
44 Posts

Profile of One Eyed Jack
I would love to hear more. I had the opportunity to spend a little time with Atlas recently and he offered me some really solid advice that is genuinely helping my present financial situation.

-Justin
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2015, One Eyed Jack wrote:
I would love to hear more. I had the opportunity to spend a little time with Atlas recently and he offered me some really solid advice that is genuinely helping my present financial situation.

-Justin

I would, as well. Any links for more info on this?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I'll give Atlas a nudge to shed more light on this Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Why not start with where and when it is?

Phill
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
And price would be nice!
There is no holy grail!
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I got Michael's nudge - this is a Master Class at the South Tyneside Magic Convention and all the price, date, and location information on this is here:

http://www.southtynesidemagic.com/

Best,

Atlas
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Not counting flights and lodging, that is totally in my budget.

Alas, it is not to be. Congrats to all those who can make it, I envy you!

Best,
Lem
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Please note: This Masterclass (I hate that word) is designed for those who want to make money doing this. If you are a hobbiest and want to make the transition into performing for a living, its the class for you.
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Part 1 of the lesson: Everyone who lives in or near Newark put your hand up.
Part 2 of the lesson: Everyone with their hand up - get out.
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
actorcoop
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
A little too far across the pond for me! It sounds like a fantastic lecture, as Atlas's work has become very inspiring to my own craft. I've also been working on performing mentalism professionally again (after a long hiatus from walk around).

Wish I could attend but either way, this masterclass sounds like a blast!
*I knew you were going to read this
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2015, phillsmiff wrote:

LOL that is exactly how this event starts. Please don't sign up if your primary area to perform is the East Midlands, UK. You will be refunded your fee and asked to leave Smile
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2015, looch wrote:
Quote:

LOL that is exactly how this event starts. Please don't sign up if your primary area to perform is the East Midlands, UK. You will be refunded your fee and asked to leave Smile

That isn't a joke either. Going through the powerpoint right now and there is no way any of this information is going to a local competitor. In fact, I have qualms sharing some of this with Looch - he'll be asked to leave the room while I'm presenting Smile.

Best,

Atlas
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2015, MagicAtlas wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

That isn't a joke either. Going through the powerpoint right now and there is no way any of this information is going to a local competitor. In fact, I have qualms sharing some of this with Looch - he'll be asked to leave the room while I'm presenting Smile.

Best,

Atlas

I forgot to tell you, I'll be stepping out whilst you present, I have a show I'm booked for Smile
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Love you guys........... mentalism's very own Ant and Deck Smile
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2015, MagicAtlas wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Best,

Atlas

I forgot to tell you, I'll be stepping out whilst you present, I have a show I'm booked for Smile

Booooooom! Take me to the burn unit!

You can't help yourself - you perform even when you don't want to! Remember that treadmill show for Rasp I forced you to do when we were hundreds of miles away?

Me: Hey, Rasp is thinking of a question, what is it?

You: Leave me alone, my heart is about to explode!

Me to Rasp: Told you he couldn't do it!

You (wheezing): Oh yeah?!?!

Best,

Atlas
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Atlas you forgot to mention the text that said he was too busy watching some random girls arse.
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Lol, loved the lecture you guys did.. except for Atlas gambling on me being closer to 45 than 35 Smile
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
Yeah he's not very good at this mind reading lark...He can memorise a Train Timetable really quickly apparently

;-)

The MC is going to be fantastic !!! We are both really looking forward to it Smile Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Oh how I wish I could be there !!!
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Atlas and Looch - A Lethal Combination (18 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL