The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Down The H@tch... (35 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Bryn, check your PM's for a witch bottle and nail effect just sent.

Kotah
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
The belief that Jesus was crucified by only three nails is known as triclavianism, which properly means “Three Keys”.

Since a Key was the focal point of Bryns PDF, the nail thread still seems to fit.

I once wrote a routine called A Coffin Is A Locked Box Too. In light of the meaning of triclavanism, the title also seems to fit

The coffin and its nails, the secure Ark to carry ths soul on to its final destination.

My apology if my thoughts have somehow hijacked Bryns thread.

His amazing effect and PDF have my mind reeling with ideas.

Thank you for opening new doors.

Kotah
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Hijack away Kotah. Your thoughts are most welcome here. Thank you for sharing them with us. I am overjoyed that the pdf is inspiring creativity in those who read it, there could be no better outcome.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
This is a great little manual and is much more than just one routine or effect you are paying for.

It is certainly psychological in nature, although to say it is purely psychological does not do this piece justice. It is a combination of that and storytelling, pacing and leading and a great journey that you as a performer experience yourself as you are guiding your audience on.

Will you 100% of the time get the desired outcome you aim for? Perhaps not, but even if that is the outcome at the end of the routine, the result is not a failure and in fact the audience should still have very much so been not only entertained but been well setup for the Luna experience ahead.

As others have mentioned here it is similar to Chris Goulds work in Sanctum 2 & 3. All the Sanctum series really. And both ideas can be mixed or combined in your own creations.

If you are looking to add a bit of psych forcing into your work but don't want to run the risk of 'missing', this pdf may be very useful to you.

If you are a sanctum and Luna lover, you may also want to get this, a nice addition to the routines.

If you are looking for a 100% self working effect, you will be disappointed with this manual.

Overall, as routine I would rate this 9/10.

It is a strong, powerful opener for a bizarre show, deeply involves the audience and can really be changed and suited to fit any bizarre routine you may already have or want to create.

kindly,
M.I.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, Mind illusionist wrote:
This is a great little manual and is much more than just one routine or effect you are paying for.

It is certainly psychological in nature, although to say it is purely psychological does not do this piece justice. It is a combination of that and storytelling, pacing and leading and a great journey that you as a performer experience yourself as you are guiding your audience on.

Will you 100% of the time get the desired outcome you aim for? Perhaps not, but even if that is the outcome at the end of the routine, the result is not a failure and in fact the audience should still have very much so been not only entertained but been well setup for the Luna experience ahead.

As others have mentioned here it is similar to Chris Goulds work in Sanctum 2 & 3. All the Sanctum series really. And both ideas can be mixed or combined in your own creations.

If you are looking to add a bit of psych forcing into your work but don't want to run the risk of 'missing', this pdf may be very useful to you.

If you are a sanctum and Luna lover, you may also want to get this, a nice addition to the routines.

If you are looking for a 100% self working effect, you will be disappointed with this manual.

Overall, as routine I would rate this 9/10.

It is a strong, powerful opener for a bizarre show, deeply involves the audience and can really be changed and suited to fit any bizarre routine you may already have or want to create.

kindly,
M.I.

Of course nothing is 100%, including burying the dead. My percent is the high 90's though and I refund the burial cost if your loved ones aren't dead. It's my 'Bring 'em back alive' guarantee. However, with this effect I don't see a fail if the performer leads right and creates proper outs. Guess it is possible.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I really like this idea and am trying to work on a presentation for the RS books.

This is an idea that can enhance many other routines.

Ray
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, weepinwil wrote:

Of course nothing is 100%, including burying the dead. My percent is the high 90's though and I refund the burial cost if your loved ones aren't dead. It's my 'Bring 'em back alive' guarantee. However, with this effect I don't see a fail if the performer leads right and creates proper outs. Guess it is possible.

Haha yes Weepinwil, I agree, I don't see a fail either if the performer paces and leads correctly, and uses appropriate outs.
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
This is an excellent ebook. Well done!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Thank you for your kind words gents. I am really glad you like the routine.
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
How difficult would it be to adapt to RS instead or any thoughts on it?
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
You could use the routine as is for RS. It will work for Asylums, Hospitals or Prisons pretty much out of the box, so to speak.
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Thanks Brynmore. I'm putting together a list of things for next year's Halloween seance which is asylum themed. Looks like RS and DTH are at the top of my list. Gonna have to drop a few hints and links to the mrs as gift suggestions.
balzar
View Profile
Loyal user
207 Posts

Profile of balzar
An inexplicable 7 years has elapsed since this last post about this wonderful manuscript. It is difficult to understand the radio silence, given this is such a great effect. I was impressed with it when I first purchased it many years ago, and have found reason to come back to it again recently, and am rediscovering it anew. Hence my posting here.
Pretty much everything written about it here and in the crypt is right. Like much clever thinking, it is not terribly complex, yet it is versatile, practical and devious. And, if I recall correctly, it is quite inexpensive. Also of note is a supplemental effect included in the manuscript, Veil of Annwn, which among other things, is a terrific piece of scripting.
In any event, kudos and thanks to Brynmore, and for those of you who are curious about this – you will not regret the acquisition.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
581 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
Agreed Balzar! Bought it once, then just got it a second time to use with my (also awesome) JC Moore crystal ball!

Seems everyone is only interested (sadly) in the "latest and greatest."
Satire
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Satire
Ran DTH as the intro to RS for a seance last year. Got some off results, but was still able to swing it mostly back into workable. I don't fault DTH, but rather my own practice—just went in a direction I didn't expect. Good stuff, though.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2022, balzar wrote:
An inexplicable 7 years has elapsed since this last post about this wonderful manuscript. It is difficult to understand the radio silence, given this is such a great effect. I was impressed with it when I first purchased it many years ago, and have found reason to come back to it again recently, and am rediscovering it anew. Hence my posting here.
Pretty much everything written about it here and in the crypt is right. Like much clever thinking, it is not terribly complex, yet it is versatile, practical and devious. And, if I recall correctly, it is quite inexpensive. Also of note is a supplemental effect included in the manuscript, Veil of Annwn, which among other things, is a terrific piece of scripting.
In any event, kudos and thanks to Brynmore, and for those of you who are curious about this – you will not regret the acquisition.

You’re most welcome. I’m glad it is playing well for you. As with all my stuff, please make it your own and use it as a jumping off point to serve the needs of your performance. If anyone has questions, you can email me - brynorr(at)yahoo.com.au
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2022, Satire wrote:
Ran DTH as the intro to RS for a seance last year. Got some off results, but was still able to swing it mostly back into workable. I don't fault DTH, but rather my own practice—just went in a direction I didn't expect. Good stuff, though.

I’ve had the occasional volunteer who takes it to unexpected places, as it is psychological in nature and not gimmicked. Just relax when this happens, don’t be too attached to the outcome. Worse case scenario ask if anyone else in the audience had a different perception from the volunteer, if so you can just shift focus to the new volunteer “as the spirits seem to wish to use this other vessel to communicate. (Often this is done by TV psychics when they stop hitting with the initial volunteer). Maybe the first volunteer ‘wasn’t quite at the right vibratory state for the spirits to come through, so they found the next closest suitable vessel to communicate through’.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2022, pulpscrypt wrote:
Agreed Balzar! Bought it once, then just got it a second time to use with my (also awesome) JC Moore crystal ball!

A match made in heaven!
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Good to see you back Brynmore!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hi Bryn!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Down The H@tch... (35 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL