The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In and Out by Luca Volpe (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
In and Out by Luca Volpe , Looks really good and its only 4 dollars. Any reviews? http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S19143
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
I've just heard from him what it is about when we were in Vegas where the video was shot. It looks very clean, and it's so cheap that we can't go wrong I guess.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18332 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Is this part of his karma sutra set?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, IAIN wrote:
Is this part of his karma sutra set?

Loooooool....!
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1215 Posts

Profile of Jared
I really like the graphics and thinking behind this but was disappointed that I couldn't simply cut and paste the design to a business card. Unfortunately, the file is passcode protected.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Jared, Im sorry to hear that, I didn't know that was protected, but is a jpg file, you should be able to import in any graphic design software and use it as your business card.
Really strange though....
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, lucavolpe wrote:
HI Jared, Im sorry to hear that, I didn't know that was protected, but is a jpg file, you should be able to import in any graphic design software and use it as your business card.
Really strange though....

It's a PDF file and yes there are security settings on it. The only option that is allow is printing.

Click here to view attached image.
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Just open it, make a screenshot, crop it and save as jpg. Done.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18332 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Pretty much all companies that print stuff, like getting pdfs...and you can usually upload them online too...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2015, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
Just open it, make a screenshot, crop it and save as jpg. Done.

Yes, I was suggesting this...strange as I sent the file as jpg...!
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1215 Posts

Profile of Jared
I tried to make a screenshot and crop it but the resolution was too low...Luca, do you think you could make available the JPEG file to those of us that have purchased?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Jared, the problem is that the download is now everywhere and I have no control of it, also if I would like to send the file to each customer I will be crazy as Im always traveling and I can't do that. I sent them the jpg file and I had no clue the change in pdf. Btw if you get the screen shoot and resize to 9.5cm x 6cm it should be fine, I just did and print out and looks good.
Anyway if you get this to a printer Im sure they can solve the problem and will be cheaper to print at home, I personally go to a printer near where I live and I print 500 billets in one time.
Hope this help
Luca
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1871 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Dear Luca,
I think the easiest way is to upload the image to your website or to a service like photobucket so people can download it straight from there.
Bests,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Dear Titanas (lol...)
I just sent an email about this and the problem should be solved soon Smile
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3669 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
So right now if I purchased this I will not be able to print this up on regular card stock at home?

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I assume Penguin will be uploading the jpg to your downloads area if I am guessing correctly from Luca's last post.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I think they are working on it, but in the meantime you can easly work if you get a screen shot of the pdf then add this to your software and you are set. As the billets is only 9.5x6cm once is printed the quality will be good.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Wow, guys thanks for the great feedback! Im at the 3rd place in the top 10 Smile
http://www.penguinmagic.com/top10.php
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10489 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Looks cool - was this one of the effects you showed us at MV?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3535 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I recently downloaded this and love it!

I decided to just create my own template using Word. I inserted symbols directly from word: smiley face, arrow, clock, and bomb. I think these symbols lend themselves to great reading and humor. The whole thing took around 30 minutes and I can print them on any stock paper I want. One page prints six billets. So, I can just print as needed.

This is probably the best billet method I have ever seen.

Really good work.

Thanks, Luca.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In and Out by Luca Volpe (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL