The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In and Out by Luca Volpe (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3535 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
BTW, using the four suits would also make for a pretty nice regular business card, so a magician could easily use that as their regular business card.

KJ
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Well is for sure a "different" approach Smile
Guys please of you are going to explain any method here please open a thread in the inner thoughts' thanks Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Im receiving great ideas to my email! Thanks guys for the support, hopefully we can expand this "add on" to A.N. even more in the future!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys for the people still complaining about the image which is given as pdf I want to tell you that you can contant penguin after the dowload and they will be VERY happy to send you the jpg file (as it was sent from me) also the problem has been solved anyway so please be a little patient before writing Smile
Thanks again for the numerous dowloads glad you like my twist on this idea and for that price you cant go wrong!
See you on penguin live!!!
gcsmagic
View Profile
New user
Colchester, England
6 Posts

Profile of gcsmagic
I only stumbled upon this a couple of months ago. I love it, although without glasses or contacts it would be wasted on me. Like all Luca's creation, it's practical, hard-hitting and easy to do. I'd highly recommend his lecture I saw 3 years ago now (still one of the best lectures I've ever seen).
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Wow thank you! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In and Out by Luca Volpe (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL