The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Mystic Menagerie Podcast Workshops (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
863 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
As part of the Mystic Menagerie Patreon campaign Freddie and I will be launching before the next show we are thinking of doing podcast workshops for Patreon backers.

This additional 30-45 minutes of content will be accessible by subscribers to the show.

We have a multitude of ideas for workshops but we thought we'd put the idea out there and see what the listeners want, so fire away!....
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
It's MR. Darkness
1456 Posts

Profile of Darkness
This is interesting Dan and a good idea.

Maybe a segment on appropriate guiding questions to ask spirits during a seance (and identify the conditions and types) with content ideas for introduction and closing options?

Sorry just off the top of my head. Not even sure it makes sense ha!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1813 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
More gaff making workshops please
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
It's MR. Darkness
1456 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Ah yes workshops in that sense. Gaff making for sure. Bizarre art would be cool. I'm working on a couple of things not trick related just bizarre art.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Mystic Menagerie Podcast Workshops (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL