The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Benz by Sean Fields (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
This is awesome! Sean did a great job with this and we could not be more excited for its release.
Available now! Go to the link below to watch the video.

Benz by Sean Fields
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=28915

Ad Copy Below:
There are fewer joyful moments from a spectator when they open their hand and witness a hard, metal coin warped and bent right in their hand. Even better, the astonishment they have when they see you easily bending a coin at the fingertips, like soft butter.

Bending a coin to pull off a great coin-bending magic trick has historically been expensive, or unwieldy. Using pliers or a door jamb to bend a coin is highly inconvenient and usually scars the coin. Benz gets the job done long before the trick ever starts, so there is no heat, no pressure and nothing but pure magic.

Benz is a precision, laser-cut, secret coin bending device that you will carry with you everywhere, so that you're always ready to bend a coin anytime. Benz is a refreshing alternative to piers or doors for any coin you need bent, now.

Easy to use and carry
Bends most coins under 3mm thick
Also bends cutlery, and other small thin metal objects
Highly Convenient
Constructed & laser cut from industrial grade tungsten. It doesn't get any stronger.
Designed like a car key to easily blend in with everyday items
Durable and tough, for long life and rugged use.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
Nat
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Nat
The "key" looks excellent - is there a demo of the effect?
Thanks.

Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, Cole Gross wrote:
This is awesome! Sean did a great job with this and we could not be more excited for its release.
Available now! Go to the link below to watch the video.

Benz by Sean Fields
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=28915

Ad Copy Below:
There are fewer joyful moments from a spectator when they open their hand and witness a hard, metal coin warped and bent right in their hand. Even better, the astonishment they have when they see you easily bending a coin at the fingertips, like soft butter.

Bending a coin to pull off a great coin-bending magic trick has historically been expensive, or unwieldy. Using pliers or a door jamb to bend a coin is highly inconvenient and usually scars the coin. Benz gets the job done long before the trick ever starts, so there is no heat, no pressure and nothing but pure magic.

Benz is a precision, laser-cut, secret coin bending device that you will carry with you everywhere, so that you're always ready to bend a coin anytime. Benz is a refreshing alternative to piers or doors for any coin you need bent, now.

Easy to use and carry
Bends most coins under 3mm thick
Also bends cutlery, and other small thin metal objects
Highly Convenient
Constructed & laser cut from industrial grade tungsten. It doesn't get any stronger.
Designed like a car key to easily blend in with everyday items
Durable and tough, for long life and rugged use.
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, Nat wrote:
The "key" looks excellent - is there a demo of the effect?
Thanks.

The only demo that is currently available is the video that is visable at the bottom of the item of the Hocus Pocus website.
Hope that helps.

Cole
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1361 Posts

Profile of M Sini
This is very interesting. While I'm a huge fan of my QB3, Sean's creation would make a great back up.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Is Saturn Going to be stocking this?
MarcLavelle
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of MarcLavelle
Can it be used during a performance? (with a signed borrowed coin etc?) or is it just for pre-bending stuff?
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
It can be used anytime
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2397 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
The demo shows the bender. Looks really good. But it Sean does say in the demo he uses it for pre-bending his coins before he shows his routine.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Why go through the trouble of disguising it to look like a key if its to be used to pre-bend coins? It just seems unneccessary unless you use it to the bend mid-performance, which doesn't appear to be what its designed for. Confusing...
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5653 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
The Benz seems to be a nice little innocent looking, well designed and versatile utility prop. I am sure people will come up with ideas to bend a coin on the fly right under the nose of the spectator. If one can do it with a QB, I see no reason as to why the Banz can't do the same.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2397 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, Ustaad wrote:
The Benz seems to be a nice little innocent looking, well designed and versatile utility prop. I am sure people will come up with ideas to bend a coin on the fly right under the nose of the spectator. If one can do it with a QB, I see no reason as to why the Banz can't do the same.

Smile

I feel the same way Ustaad. I went ahead and ordered one of these. The only thing about the QB is you can have it in plane shight and someone never looks twice at it because they think they just signed a coin with it. With a key one will need to have reason to have the key.
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
After hidden hand I think I wait for reviews first.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2397 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
But thinking about this Ustaad. Using it for a bendding key would be nice. Then you can hide it in plain sight.

I don't understand that comment Raj. This is what you see is what you get. The only bad reviews for the hidden hand were people that did not want to take the time to perfect it.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4756 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2015, MR Effecto wrote:
The only bad reviews for the hidden hand were people that did not want to take the time to perfect it.

Such is the case with a lot of effects that get bad reviews. People never take the time to put them together or they never actually practice and perform the effect. i.e. Inexplicable.....
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
Check out my book 120% CHESTOSTERONE
247 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
It really sounds like it's only used for pre-bending coins and not for "real-time" bends.
For me it seems like you can put it on your key chain and bend coins on the fly when you want to perform a coin bend later.
Author of "120% Chestosterone"
NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR DEALER OF TRUST!

Chester
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
698 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2015, RNK wrote:
Quote:
The only bad reviews for the hidden hand were people that did not want to take the time to perfect it.

Such is the case with a lot of effects that get bad reviews. People never take the time to put them together or they never actually practice and perform the effect. i.e. Inexplicable.....

'Not to make this thread all about Hidden Hand but for me, I did not want to put in the time as it was better spent elsewhere (practicing sleights, etc). Can definitely see how it would be useful though for those who do.

As for Benz, I'm gong to pass on this one. Looks like a nice made prop but with QB, the device is such an organic part of the trick. A key not so much...
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2496 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2015, Ustaad wrote:

perhaps. but there are differences in the devices. the direction of the action to make the bend, the size of the items to grab to make the bend, and the motivation for having the object out in the first place. I see these as challenges that may make real time difficult/impossible.

s
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2496 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
But thinking about this Ustaad. Using it for a bendding key would be nice. Then you can hide it in plain sight.

You don't need this to bend keys. There is a better option that was marketed/in the literature for years.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Does this come with a dvd? If so, does it include any routines?
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Based on the measurements of the product, I can say there is no DVD included.
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
www.hocus-pocus.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Benz by Sean Fields (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL