The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Benz by Sean Fields (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1334 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2015, niva wrote:
Borrow... Switch... Perform... Bend (Pre-Show)... Repeat!!

Which is great as long as EVERYONE for whom you want to perform has the coins. More and more, you can't rely on people to be carrying around coins, which is a problem if you only have one set with you.
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Here is my detailed review for Benz - http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com/benz-by-sean-fields.html

I really like this and I will be using this regularly. Compared to some of the other coin benders out there, this is a really good and cheap way to go Smile
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
How long will this last, Will the rubber come off after heavy use over a year?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Hmm I'm still an owner of Coinvexed 2 and honestly love it, but I always like to see what's new and if its worth be upgrading in method. obviously not in price of product. If its merely for pre-bends I would have to pass cause even if I didn't want to carry that $100 pile of coins I still use it to make a few pre-bends before I left the house. So this seems like a Great device to have at all times if need be. Especially for anyone who does not have a method go go go go go get this. From what I see in the demo its exactly what you need. For those that have a current method is this for you? What I will give praise too however is letting the curious see what it actually is to see if it would peak your interest well done there. Eager for working reviews...
setsuna83
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of setsuna83
Checking with all benz owners if theirs is still in working condition. The key that I have the joint (the rubber part) just broke apart easily. It seems that the joint has soften over time and I hasn't been using it much at all which is strange. Anyone else experiencing this?
jamesmwood
View Profile
New user
El Paso, Texas
100 Posts

Profile of jamesmwood
I got Benz. It is fine for bending quarters but doesn't work with pennies. The diameter of the pennies is too small and the pennies slip out of the bending device before the bend can be completed. I guess I'm back to using pliers for pennies.

This trick, like everything I have bought from Murphy's Magic, does not come with a DVD. Instead, you are provided with a website address and password that allows you to (a) watch the instructional video online or (b) download the video to your computer. It's an "instant download" and I really like this way of delivering the instructional video to the buyer.

Sean Fields teaches three very good coin-bending routines on the instructional video. Two of the methods depend on a method with clothing requirements, and I'm not sure they will work for me because he does a demo while wearing a jacket, whereas I almost always perform in shirt sleeves. But the routines are so good that I am going to try and make them work with the clothes I wear. If you wear jackets to perform, and if you use quarters, this device and the routines included are very useful.
Jim Wood
El Paso, Texas
jawood@utep.edu
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Benz by Sean Fields (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL