The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Paranormally Promescuous... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Well, those that know me would say that I'm the type that loves going against the grain and breaking the rules... I might bend things here and there and play devil's advocate on certain issues, but I'm not really all that bad... just an opinionated Irishman.

Been in magic over 35 years (pro) as a performer and designer/consultant. Named "successor" to the Kirkham legacy, have gained some brownie points here and there on design contributions (Shadow Vision, See Thru Steps, and other early Creative Illusion systems)...

Due to health issue I stepped completely away from big illusions about 9 years ago and began cultivating a more "solid" foundation around myself as a Mentalist & Bizarrest styled entertainer... truth is, I've been involved in this area since the late 70s but not full time (call it a hobby)...

My primary inspirations in the biz have been Richiardi, Harry Blackstone (Jr), and of course Kirk Kirkham... ironically, I've also seen a great deal of influence around what I do via non-magic sources and personalities like Louise L. Hay, actor Vincent Price and my carnival world mentor Ward Hall.

Though I call Ohio my "home" I find myself on the road most of the time and living between the midwest and northern Nevada.

I am a regular staff contributor @ Visions, co-Moderator of the Mentalism & Illusion sections of the KJ Magic Board and noted freelance writer with numerous publications catering to the shut-eye market.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Welcome. We're looking forward to your experience adding to the wealth of knowledge already here. Ever upward and onward.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Welcome Friend Darmoe!

Outstanding background. Glad you joined us.

Ohio? What part of Ohio? Of course, you already know that Ohio is the Heart of American Magic! (The others dont realize that yet, but they will.....) with many greats from here, and a few still around.

Once again, Welcome and I look forward to your contributions here.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
gio
View Profile
Loyal user
Genova - Italy
247 Posts

Profile of gio
Welcome Darmoe, Smile I'm looking forward to reading your posts on "Penny for your thoughts" so.......

Cheers Smile
Gio
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
705 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Welcome!

Looking forward to your posts and contributions...
Tony Chapparo
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome Darmo! Always room for one more at the mentalists' table. Come on over, grab a seat and join in the discussions. Oh...it is the table in the corner near the window under the sign that reads, "Penny For Your Thoughts," but I sensed you already knew that. Enjoy! Smile
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
Hi Darmo, read many of your posts on KJ board. Welcome to The Cafe!

I know you will like it here!
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Hello, Darmoe:

I bid you a warm welcome to the Cafe. Enjoy your time here.

-Marty
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4754 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Cafe, I am thrilled to have another join our ever growing magic family!
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
BillParky
View Profile
Regular user
Atherton,Manchester,U.K.
123 Posts

Profile of BillParky
Hi Darmoe and welcome to the Magic Cafe. Pull up a chair and enjoy a pint of Guiness. What part of Ireland are you from? I was in Sligo and Naas two weeks ago and the hospitality was great. BTW what's promescuous? Is it something like promiscuous but done with the mind?!

Bill Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Craig.
Now that you've found us, we'll look forward to your posts.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Great to have you here with us Smile
Manipulix
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Manipulix
Welcome Darmoe,

good to have you with us.

Magically yours

Manipulix Smile
What is life without a little bit of magic?
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hello Dermoe, Smile Smile Smile
Nice that you have introduced yourself to us. It is obvious that you will have a big contribution to the Cafe. Looking forward for your future posts. In the meantime please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
That's a lot of experience you have there Darmoe. Welcome to the Cafe!
Glen
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
WOW!!! Cool to see you again Darmoe

--->Wynsome Smile
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
kou
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of kou
Hi Darmoe,

Welcome to the Cafe. (And by the way, it's been great sparring with you. I look forward to more insightful posts from you.)

Take care,
kou
swamigimmick
View Profile
Regular user
England
187 Posts

Profile of swamigimmick
Welcome Darmoe,

I've enjoyed reading your posts in "Penny for your thoughts" and although I don't always agree with you I have to thank you for stimulating the debate and making me think - who knows I may even change my mind!

Regards,
Eric.
Corinius
Mentalist and Hypnotist

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him discover it within himself." - GALILEO
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Hi, Craig!

Welcome to the Cafe! We now have the bulk of the Visions staff here as members. I think you'll truly enjoy your time here--but don't "bend" the rules too far! As part of the staff, I'll probably call you on it! Smile

Best,
Scott
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Paranormally Promescuous... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL