The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Searching informations about TINIEBLAS (mentalist published in Bascom Jones MAGICK) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

giro doro
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of giro doro
The one of you which know Bascom Jones Magick, the dark mother of the art, perhaps also know the three wonderful routines of Tinieblas which where published there. I love (t)his routines and they gave me so much inspiration. So I am searching more material or just more information about Tinieblas since a while now. The people I asked in real life from south America and Spain could not help me with that. So I ask the community here, if perhaps anybody knows more material or just more information about Tinieblas and would be so kind to share them (sources(!)) with me. Sources for non-English publication, specially Spanish one, would be appreciated as well as I can read and understand some languages.

Much obliged in any case!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I think the name was probably a pseudonym.
giro doro
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of giro doro
That is most likely because the name means roughly translated: darkness.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13146 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Now I have that Tom Jones song going through my head. Smile
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I've just been reminded by Yaniv Deautsch that Tinieblas is my old friend and long-time PEA member, Gene Nielson. I believe he also had things in Magick published under his real name. He is a fine mentalist and prolific writer and creator. Many of his materials are now available at MevProShop.
giro doro
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of giro doro
Thanks very much and in that case also to Yaniv Deautsch! That is much more I expected!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Searching informations about TINIEBLAS (mentalist published in Bascom Jones MAGICK) (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL