The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Better call Saul. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Loved the season ender and look forward to more great television.
Danny said it best, "The whole "I am NEVER going to let that get in the way again" was brilliant."
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
We all pretty much know where this is all headed, but how would you like to see this series end? Or alternately, how do you think it might end?
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
I can see it ending when Saul meets Walter for the first time, with Bryan Cranston making a guest appearance on the series finale.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
That would be fun.

I would like to see a return to the present. It started there, it ends there.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am the sort of guy with no expectations. Just let the story teller take me on the journey they intend.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
It takes all kinds.
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
No expectations, no worries. I know I'm in good hands.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
There must be SOME expectations, since we already know where this journey ends.

We expect him to open an office in the strip mall, for example.

We expect him to change his name.

I am sure there are other expectations.
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
No, I do not expect anything. I give it no thought, therefore no expectation.
I am content to live in the moment.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Look at you and I agreeing and stuff!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment.......1847159

"Executive producer Peter Gould says that the show will feature scenes that move back and forth over several decades, including the era where Walter White cooked and sold crystal meth."

And bits / connections some of you might have missed:

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/......erences/

I like this one in particular: "Zen Nail Spa - In season three of Breaking Bad, Saul enjoys a manicure at this seemingly unremarkable nail salon as he tries to convince Jesse to use it as a money-laundering operation. In season four, he tries to convince Walt and Skyler to buy it to help them launder their money. Now we know why he was so convinced of its utility: When he was still known as Jimmy McGill, Saul ran his two-bit law office out of a broom closet in the back of the building."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
When does the new season start?
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
In a year I suspect.
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Dannydoyle wrote:
Look at you and I agreeing and stuff!

:D
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Starrpower wrote:
When does the new season start?

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/be......2344.htm

Probably 2016, but no official date has been set yet according to the article above. Production is expected to commence by the latter part of 2015.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I found the ending to the series less than satisfying. Didn't make me feel like 'I just can't wait for next season' at all.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
I found it satisfying enough, but it was no cliff hanger. And I was happy about that, actually. I hate waiting most of a year for a resolution in a tv show.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
This is a spoiler, possibly, so don't click the links unless you've watched last night's episode.

OMG, it is a real thing:

https://youtu.be/r5Kq_PAo5Qw

https://youtu.be/xtBDtw2lVwE

Note the posting dates; those videos are old.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Another possible spoiler ... did you catch the cameo at the end of this clip? Right around the 2:53 mark.

https://youtu.be/DdBo0iEjewU

Okay, it may or may not be him. No confirmation yet that I've seen.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Pretty sure it wasn't him.

I had to go back and re-watch season 1 to remind myself of everything that happened. I think Mike Ehrmantraut is the best character in the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Better call Saul. (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL