The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » RA for Pebble for iOS???? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Pebble 100%
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3692 Posts

Profile of JanForster
... yes, 100%... and see the new Pebble Steel, really nice, ready to be shipped in July/August...

Click here to view attached image.
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
IMO the animation in the pebble time is a bit too much. But for the appearance still okay. Doesn't reek app/connection too much. I've used pebble for quite long now, and still not many know that the pebble connect to my phone. On the other hand, nobody use apple watch yet. But everybody know that it needs to connect to iphone.

Please go on with the pebble app
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1352 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I'd actually be prepared to pay extra for pebble support in greg's apps. Like an in app purchase to allow pebble to work.

What I'm curious about is whether the apple watch will allow you to see your phone homepage on the watch.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1352 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I'd actually be prepared to pay extra for pebble support in greg's apps. Like an in app purchase to allow pebble to work.

What I'm curious about is whether the apple watch will allow you to see your phone homepage on the watch.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Only if Greg can make a single app that can be use for all his potential magic apps (for display & input). I'd be happy to purchase that (if the price fit to my pocket, though). Because, Pebble watch only fit for like 8 items to be install?
weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1329 Posts

Profile of weapon
Greg, Just curious.. do you need to make a pebble app for it? Why not just add some coding where it would send the card to be cut to as a notification so it will pop up on your pebble.

This will work with telephoto as well.
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I'm agree with Emran.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
For telephoto just send the caption, I'm sure that's enough for all of us!

Any dice is an app that sends without a pebble counterpart, as a starting point...
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Any Dice is the bargain of the decade.

And I'll throw my 2 cents in for the Pebble.

And everyone will know straight off that your Apple watch will communicate with your iPhone. That alone craps the play and begs the spec to say to themselves iWatch + iPhone = ****e mentalism.

In any case I'm still hoping that this happens sooner rather than someday.
SupaHEEro
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of SupaHEEro
Yes, defiantly Pebble over Iwatch...
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
Are any closer to a decision on this?
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I just want to bump this topic up again because I really want this....
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
Me too 😊
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Don't get your hopes up, lads. I've been waiting since last October. hahahahahahah
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
478 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2015, jaizon wrote:
Don't get your hopes up, lads. I've been waiting since last October. hahahahahahah

True.. And looks like the pebble support is not going to be free for RA's purchasers anyway. Sad to say, this will be my last bump for the topic.
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
We were promised this before Christmas. Greg has never let us down before but I'm sorely disappointed by this as I purchased a Pebble based on this promise.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
As much as I like some of Greg's creations, this lack of follow through will keep me from buying in the future. I hate to say that, but it is what it is.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2607 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

I want Pebble support as much as you do.

The problem is I can't pin down any of my developers to do it ... they all have day jobs that are keeping them SUPER busy.
You've probably noticed that I haven't had any releases since RA. There are other projects that are in the works that are just waiting for any of my guys to have some time off.

Pebble support is coming. I will keep my promise.
I'm afraid my developers strict work schedule is something that I can't control.

sorry,
Greg
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2468 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Don't forget...a new Pebble watch is coming out any day...I think it will be called Pebble Time.

I wonder if the programming will be different for the new Pebble vs. the old Pebble ?

We don't want to get "stoned" by getting the wrong Pebble Smile
Long Island,

New York
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » RA for Pebble for iOS???? (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL