The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » RA for Pebble for iOS???? (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1335 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Apparently all apps will work on both old and new pebbles but developers will be asked to do something about colour on old apps.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2459 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Paul,

I though Greg said above the that Pebble support is coming ?
So, it is not here now ?

Confused ?
is he just talking about color ?

Quote:
On Apr 24, 2015, Greg Rostami wrote:
Dear friends,

I want Pebble support as much as you do.

The problem is I can't pin down any of my developers to do it ... they all have day jobs that are keeping them SUPER busy.
You've probably noticed that I haven't had any releases since RA. There are other projects that are in the works that are just waiting for any of my guys to have some time off.

Pebble support is coming. I will keep my promise.
I'm afraid my developers strict work schedule is something that I can't control.

sorry,
Greg
Long Island,

New York
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2459 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
PS: I want a Pebble for Telephoto because when using an iPhone 6 Plus the vibrator is too noisy because vibrator technology on an iPhone6 has changed from previous versions of the iPhone. The iPhone 6 uses a linear vibrator vs. a standard vibrator which is not as noisy.

At least with a Pebble (they are cheaper than an Apple Watch) I should have a more deceptive vibrator which I can feel and not hear Smile
Long Island,

New York
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1335 Posts

Sorry expert magician; I was just saying that you cant get the wrong pebble watch as all apps will work on all watches, so when an app / support for ra is created then it should work on any pebble watch. Pebble have confirmed this but as the times are in colour; older apps will need a tweek to deal with this.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1335 Posts

Pebble support for telephoto would be amazing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » RA for Pebble for iOS???? (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL