The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The "well regulated militia" again. (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Nah, not the well regulated militia. That was just a bunch of protesters getting ready for their next Black Lives Matter event.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15959 Posts

Profile of tommy
We need a well-regulated militia to deal with this little Napoleon who is threatening to invade England with his immigrants if we don’t we surrender. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35712463
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, Mystification wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, Randwill wrote:
If we see that members of the well regulated militia are frequently breaking the law with the result being the death of innocent men, women and children, how well is the militia being regulated?

I can show you a lot of situations in the last year where police officers abused their power and it resulted in the death of innocent men, women and children. The way you think, we should disarm the police.

:) I like that reading of the amendment Smile - self defense from the well armed militia.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The "well regulated militia" again. (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL