The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Does Anybody Know How to Contact Larry Becker? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DeceptionStunts
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of DeceptionStunts
I am unable to find contact information for Larry Becker and, in a Google search, came across a few PDF versions of his writings which I assume were published without his permission on a website.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10626 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2015, DeceptionStunts wrote:
I am unable to find contact information for Larry Becker and, in a Google search, came across a few PDF versions of his writings which I assume were published without his permission on a website.

He lives here in Scottsdale, AZ and I actually just saw him and his delightful wife at our SAM 248 meeting last night. He looks and sounds great - what an amazing man and a great person.

I don't have his email but he shouldn't be too hard to locate.

Kenton is very close with him.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10626 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:

He knows all about the knock-off and copies of his work btw - its garbage but it's the nature of the beast and honestly I doubt he will pursue anything.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10092 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:

I certainly wouldn't be attracting attention to them by posting about them here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Does Anybody Know How to Contact Larry Becker? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL