The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Touched by Morgan Strebler (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Link: http://www.sansminds.com/index.php/touch......ler.html
Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXHU2nQj4pM

Details

Mind and movement, a force that constantly shatters you.

What if you can cross the barrier of physical reality?

Imagine touching a person without ever laying a finger on them. Touched is a collection of Morgan Strebler's techniques and his approach to the famous Invisible Touch plot.

Morgan Strebler shares his secret on real time touches. The spectators have their eyes wide open, staring at their own hand while being 'touched' by invisible force. Various techniques to synchronize spectators' senses and create absolute miracles.

Equip yourself with the Touched techniques now and get ready to perform miracles anywhere anytime.

Touched.
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
Lol put I was in front of the title to this thread!
There is no holy grail!
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Ha! Comedy. Smile
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Looks very good to me Smile

They do not include the gimmicks? :o

(you know what I mean right)
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
One of his techniques is is "Goats Grimore" and it is one of the worst PK touch ideas I've read...
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, Magic.Maddy wrote:
One of his techniques is is "Goats Grimore" and it is one of the worst PK touch ideas I've read...

Maddy -

Goats grimore was the whole release. Do you mean

“Goat Touch” aka “Guarded” (José Prager, Morgan Strebler and Peter Turner)
An impromptu PK touch routine that’s quite unlike anything else you’ve ever seen. You’ll blow your audiences away with this one!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, Magic.Maddy wrote:

Maddy -

Goats grimore was the whole release. Do you mean

“Goat Touch” aka “Guarded” (José Prager, Morgan Strebler and Peter Turner)
An impromptu PK touch routine that’s quite unlike anything else you’ve ever seen. You’ll blow your audiences away with this one!

Sorry, that should have said "was in 'Goats Grimore'"

But I don't see it working well at all. Definitely doesn't look like what I want PK touches to look like.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Much was covered in his Penguin lecture except the rose effect. I may pick this up though. I love supporting Morgan's stuff. Great performer.
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Some of the touches are on my penguin lecture in a very basic explanation due to time. With this DVD I had the time to really cover ever nuance of every routine. I leave no stone unturned in this project. There are also never before seen touches from my personal arsenal. I'm very proud of touched. I hope you guys have fun getting the same reactions as I've had with these methods over the years!

Best Wishes,

Morgan Strebler
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I was touched by the lack of originality of your most recent book. I do not condone plagarism.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, Morgan Strebler wrote:
Some of the touches are on my penguin lecture in a very basic explanation due to time. With this DVD I had the time to really cover ever nuance of every routine. I leave no stone unturned in this project. There are also never before seen touches from my personal arsenal. I'm very proud of touched. I hope you guys have fun getting the same reactions as I've had with these methods over the years!

Best Wishes,

Morgan Strebler
otreboR
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
398 Posts

Profile of otreboR
I noticed there are two trailers with different voice overs. I was just curious why.

Check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXHU2nQj4pM

Check: https://vimeo.com/119598382
Exitmat
View Profile
Special user
641 Posts

Profile of Exitmat
PK Touches is one of my favorite effects in all of magic. The rose thing looks super cool. Excited to check out this release! Smile
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You cant go around accusing people of things without proof.
Where is the proof Insight? What book did he plagiarise?
James

Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, insight wrote:
I was touched by the lack of originality of your most recent book. I do not condone plagarism.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:

Best Wishes,

Morgan Strebler
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
It's well known that much of the Ice Cold book was copied word for word from free internet sites, this has been confirmed among several of the book owners. Unfortunately, posts that have pointed that out in the past have been deleted here. Morgan also had the audacity to steal some of Pete Turner's ideas and put them on the Ice Cold DVD without reference, even though Pete was kind enough to contribute to the book. I can no longer in good conscience support anything Morgan puts out.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
The proof? Order Ice Cold by Morgan,then google ANY text from any page. You will likely see that it has been copy and pasted from other sources without reference.

I should also note that Morgan blamed Peter Turner for the delay in publication, even though Peter was kindly volunteering his time to help Morgan. I have proof of this also.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, Xiqual wrote:
You cant go around accusing people of things without proof.
Where is the proof Insight? What book did he plagiarise?
James

Quote:
On Feb 14, 2015, insight wrote:

Regards,
Mike

Quote:

Best Wishes,

Morgan Strebler
ruzifa
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of ruzifa
This is pretty cool! Reminds me of Wraith by Christopher Taylor though... Not too sure whether they use similar gimmicks? :s
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2015, ruzifa wrote:
This is pretty cool! Reminds me of Wraith by Christopher Taylor though... Not too sure whether they use similar gimmicks? :s

ever heard of Banachek?
ruzifa
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of ruzifa
Sean Giles - ever heard of Banachek?

I've heard of Banachek however, I'm relatively new to mentalism effects, hence, may not be familiar with his teaching materials.

Perhaps, you could shed some light which materials I should look out for to achieve similar effects, good sir?

I am all ears~ Thank you. Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I heard you the first time Smile

If you research Banachek, all will be revealed for those with ears to listen.

If as you say, you are new to mentalism and serious about wanting to learn more then read Bob Cassidy's '39 steps to mentalism'. It's your starting point, its FREE and I'll even provide a link below.

http://www.lybrary.com/thirtynine-steps-mentalism-a-10.html

best,
Sean
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Touched by Morgan Strebler (37 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL