The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Honeyberg (ACAAN) by Honey (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1570 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I purchased HACAAN .. I think it is FANTASTIC !!!
Pure Genius !!!

- Steve
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of entermagic
This version looks very good! Is there a link to buy it?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2015, entermagic wrote:
This version looks very good! Is there a link to buy it?

Google. First link. Page 1.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2015, TheAmazingSteveo wrote:
I purchased HACAAN .. I think it is FANTASTIC !!!
Pure Genius !!!

- Steve

You're the only one judging by the reviews. 1 Star and scam are the best quotes. Well done Penguin.
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
903 Posts

Profile of entermagic
On Penguin magic there is HACAAN and not HONEYBERG. HACAAN from the Penguin review is not so good, many people are disappointed.
I look for HONEYBERG and I hope this will be the good one... Very impressive from the video performance.
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Some of his other effects have gotten really good reviews
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1140 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
Stooges for sure.

Not necessarily.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I am looking forward to some reviews of this one when it is available.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3133 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Did this ever get released?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I hope not.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1268 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1789 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2015, Lseeyou wrote:
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4804

Smile

that's not the same effect
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10701 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
(1). NO MATHS INVOLVED.

(2). NO GIMMICKS

(3). HANDSOFF COUNTING

(4). NO PRE-SHOW

(5). NO DUPLICATES

HE ONLY HAS STOOGES .................................
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Correct Vinny.
RichardAwesome
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of RichardAwesome
Fascinating thread. There is little anyone has said I would refute.

I am going defend this routine. I do so reluctantly as I was put off by the post made by "Honey" (by proxy no less) on this thread. In fact I encourage the person doing his typing for him (5-1 says it's actually him by the way, any takers?) to pass along this feedback: That wasn't the worst rebuttal of an argument I've ever read. But close. This part especially: "I am a reputed auto trade businessman and owner of a college. Approximately I earn 25 Lack Rupees MONTHLY in Indian currency which is equal to 41,000 US $ MONTHLY. If I am earning so much, why should I play dirty games to earn money?" Hmmm? I can't punch a hole in that logic. Though I feel like a guy named Bill Shakespeare might have written a word or two that could shed some light on the "why?" To be fair it was in one of his lesser known works. Anyone know what I'm talking about? There was a prince from Denmark (maybe?), his mother was kind of a B**tch, a gravedigger has a couple lines, a poisoned sword or two, I wanna say a ghost pops up. Ring any bells? I know! I'll audit a "Shakespeare Studies" course at that college Honey owns....

BUT I DIGRESS....I downloaded this for reasons I've long forgotten. At first I dismissed it, but it started to creep back in to my thoughts. I wanted to see if I could get away with it and in such a way that the "I**** S*****" wouldn't "spill the beans" or even CONSIDER doing so.

I've performed it in my stage show a few times. I changed it a bit. Made it more "me." I didn't have anyone name a card out loud but rather handed them a "ordinary deck" and asked them to put a card in their pocket or purse "in just a second, after leave the room" When I came back I invited another person on stage to name the number.

Of the 5 times I've performed it once it TOTALLY S**T THE BED and my "banter" wasn't witty enough to save it. Once it didn't go so well but I wiggled out of it. BUT 3 times it DESTROYED. People couldn't comprehend it. Full disclosure: 2 were industry night performances, so I used performers I did not know personally as participants. I have very little practical advice, however I stand by this: I work with Actors, Musical Theater performers, and improvisers all the time in other endeavors, they are the perfect "I***** S******. If you can make them look like rockstars in a packed house you can get away with all kinds of things. I suppose they may have blabbed to their cast after, but I built them up so much by making it all about them, I wouldn't bet on it. Even if they did, who cares?

My point: In a theatrical setting, in the right context, with the right crowd, it can not only work, if can dwarf the rest of your set. (I would never do this in a corporate environment, or a walk around scenario) I applaud the release.

All that said, I doubt I'd buy this fellas material again.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1789 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Considering this effect has not been released, not sure what you purchased or reviewed...
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2015, TuneHV wrote:
Considering this effect has not been released, not sure what you purchased or reviewed...

Interesting point, TuneHV. Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10701 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Hello Richard what has your earnings have to do with this effect???????for me
this effect is bogus.......
if it is real then send it to me vinsmagic@aol.com I have been along time member here on the Café . and if is ligit I will endorse the work here on the Café and I will not reveal any handling
vinny the godfather of magic
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of rasp
I purchased this months ago, a complete waste of money.
Zack_Johnston
View Profile
Special user
California
659 Posts

Profile of Zack_Johnston
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2015, vinsmagic wrote:
Hello Richard what has your earnings have to do with this effect???????for me
this effect is bogus.......
if it is real then send it to me vinsmagic@aol.com I have been along time member here on the Café . and if is ligit I will endorse the work here on the Café and I will not reveal any handling
vinny the godfather of magic

Vinny,

Richard was quoting HONEY. He wasn't talking about himself. HONEY said that earlier on the thread.

Hope that helps,

Zack
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Honeyberg (ACAAN) by Honey (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.54 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL