The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo Invisible Deck (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
I find it REALLY HARD to handle the Jumbo Invisible Deck on stage.

Has anyone an advise for this?

Thank you.
Freddan
View Profile
New user
Sweden
28 Posts

Profile of Freddan
Get the Phoenix Parlour Invisible Deck from Card Shark. It's easy to handle and can be seen from a distance.
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On May 15, 2015, Freddan wrote:
Get the Phoenix Parlour Invisible Deck from Card Shark. It's easy to handle and can be seen from a distance.

I can second this. I just got a couple of Phoenix Parlour Decks (not the ID, though), and love how they handle. I am pretty sure the Parlour ID feels good in the hands too.

Les
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2015, Zlwin Chew wrote:
I find it REALLY HARD to handle the Jumbo Invisible Deck on stage.

Has anyone an advise for this?

Thank you.

Just hold the deck in front of your chest, spread through thumb through, when you see the selected card, separate them. Cut the cards at the selected card, and place the cards in front of the face down selection, to the back toward you. Turn the deck over and offer the person to remove the card. And show to audience.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Like bill said but a different way
If they call an odd card then you hold the deck so the even cards face away.

You keep eye contact as you fan and the deck is chest high which works for stand up.
Paul Budd
View Profile
Elite user
It's a shame he's only made
437 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
Hold the deck in a bank bag......and tell them: 'This is a bank bag. It was used at a time when banks actually had money!'
His face isn't really this long in-person!
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Ive been using Jumbo Invisible Deck for years in my corporate stage shows, as mentioned by Jay I also hold the deck in front of my chest, selected card will be facing me so all Im doing is looking for it,
and thumb through the cards from bottom of deck facing audience to top, your thumb is hidden from audience so to separate card is quick & easy,then just have half deck in each hand, which leaves reverse card(your card) facing the audience in your right hand on top of remaining cards. Cards in your left hand go on top of deck in right hand ,transfer reverse card to left hand for revelation etc....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo Invisible Deck (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL