The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ammo - with Gary Jones (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2015, gjmagic wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2015, Craigers wrote:
Not a sh*** in sight Videoman

Yes, no sh***......Yet?? We are working on this so watch this space!

Gary Jones.

Hello, I am just trying to confirm the 3 gimmicks that are included....so no Sh** right? Any progress on when/if we will see this option?

What are the gimmicks then...3 S/M?

Can anyone provide info either via the thread or PM?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5003 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2015, gjmagic wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2015, Craigers wrote:
Not a sh*** in sight Videoman

Yes, no sh***......Yet?? We are working on this so watch this space!

Gary Jones.

Almost 2 years later... Are we still supposed to watch this space or have you given up on expanding the project?

I personally would love to see some additions like an expanded Shell for the 1000 chip. It is a really nice set with a very nice set of 10 effects taught (as well as many other effects you can do with the supplied gimmicks for anyone with some imagination). My only "con" with the set is that I actually think the prototype chips from the dvd / trailer look like a much better contrast than the ones that ended up "winning in the end". Great product overall though (as/is). I think it could certainly be expanded on though to make it an even better product (or even a product line if they could find a way to make even more gaffs with the same material).
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ammo - with Gary Jones (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL