The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hourglass Lebedev Edition (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of anton.magician
Thanks IAIN for your review!
Remote will be as additional option! It's work with a small and big hourglasses! We are trying to decrease price of the gimmick, because the original device that I have for experiments has a big price! Electronic will be made by famous electronic magic maker!
But for now, even not remote are perfect! I have an ideas how completely to fool your friends magicians with this trick! If you are the customers,pm me !
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18199 Posts

Profile of IAIN
A remote option would be great don't get me wrong... hopefully, when you have them ready to sell, we can buy the remote as a stand alone?
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Yes sure they will be selling separate.
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Savannah, GA
662 Posts

Profile of Bedford
I just got my hourglass in the mail a couple of days ago. It is well made, brass and wood with actual glass. I have the standard version, but it feels very sturdy for its size, and works perfectly. It was packaged well and survived the trip from Russia without a hitch. The gimmick is very nice as well, and is powerful. I don't want to say more as I don't want to tip anything. I have had a few PMs with Anton, the creator, and he is very helpful and a nice guy. Recommended!
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Idea with remote is ready! Pm me of you want to know more! Just in case it's not very cheap!
Uninvited
View Profile
New user
Chicago
64 Posts

Profile of Uninvited
Thanks for the reviews. Now, I just have to decide if I can work it into a seance routine to announce the arrival of a spirit (which causes time to briefly stop).
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
This is freaking nice. Lots of ideas. I need to order one.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
These look nice - Vanishing Inc has the small size in stock now. https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......rglass/#

I'm curious as to the nature of the gimmick since it isn't RC Smile I have an idea obviously but still...

Really cool.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10475 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Anyone else get this? Reviews?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
I only got mine a few days ago so haven't audience tested it. But initial feelings are it's a lovely effect. Stopping and starting the flow is simple enough. If your careful you can gradually reduce the sand to a trickle to stop time. Its nicely made. Looks nice and can be used for plenty of bizarre story lines. I'm happy with it. Best suited to you being sat at the table I reckon for covering the method, but can be done stood.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4192 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
I like this hourglass and it sits in my Santa Séance box for the month of December.
I use it to illustrate how a faster-than-light reindeer sleigh is absurd when you can stop time and get the job done.
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Hi. Can anyone please tell me where I might buy Lebedev's Hourglass at this time? It looks like a great effect and I would be interested in either the small edition of it or the stage version. Thank you. Eric.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Looks like Lebanon Circle will have it, when it reopens on JAN 18th of 2016 ... have you read and checked the link in this thread ?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
Hi and thank you for replying. I did try to go to Lebanon Circle but the website asks for a Password which I don't have. I am wondering if that means that Lebanon Circle, like Murphys Magic only deals with magic retailers. I am an amateur magician who only does magic for fun. Anton the Magician did reply to my email and I have responded but I don't know how to access his website for ordering. Thanks again for your help. Eric.
MM2714330
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of MM2714330
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2016, erichoudini wrote:
Hi and thank you for replying. I did try to go to Lebanon Circle but the website asks for a Password which I don't have. I am wondering if that means that Lebanon Circle, like Murphys Magic only deals with magic retailers. I am an amateur magician who only does magic for fun. Anton the Magician did reply to my email and I have responded but I don't know how to access his website for ordering. Thanks again for your help. Eric.

Dan shuts his website off when he's on break, not just the checkout, the whole thing. It's shows a password box but nobody has it. The site will turn on when he's ready to open again then you'll be able to browse Lebanon Circle site.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4192 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Penguin magic also carries Lebedev's Hourglass...although they show it out of stock at the moment.
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

I have some problems with shipping of big bunch to murphy( So the Hourglasses available for now only directly from me or from Dan's site.
erichoudini
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of erichoudini
I have been able to place my order with Anton for the Hourglass. Thank you to everyone who responded, for helping me out. Eric.
novestro
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of novestro
Available at www.magictrickstore.com - I have just bought one!
anton.magician
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Just in case I have for now Very big hourglass 36 cm!
Double effect stop the time and appearing of the bill with a torn corner inside of the hourglass! You have an access to the glass to take the bil out!
Pm for more info! They will be available only about 6 -12 per year!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hourglass Lebedev Edition (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL