The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hourglass Lebedev Edition (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
falihahmed
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of falihahmed
I just orderd mine! Anton is this version comes with remote ?if not ,can I order it? would you point me to the right direction. thank you
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Where did you order it from? Shows out of stock everywhere and I too would like to know if it comes complete.
BizarreRich
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of BizarreRich
Lebanon Circle has them in stock I just got one last week from them.
https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collecti......-edition
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11912 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Great thanks Rich.
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, California
224 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
For people who own this, does anyone know the length of time it takes the sand to completely flow unstopped from the top chamber to the bottom? For both the stage version and the pocket version
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1436 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I have a pocket version & never messured the time myself until you just inquired, I just timed mine & now I know....lol
Mine emptied in 2 min flat, I have no idea if they all are measured the same 2 min time for pocket or whatever stage version time is set for all the same.....
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, California
224 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2018, Merlinsmagic wrote:
I have a pocket version & never messured the time myself until you just inquired, I just timed mine & now I know....lol
Mine emptied in 2 min flat, I have no idea if they all are measured the same 2 min time for pocket or whatever stage version time is set for all the same.....

Thank you very much
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Hourglass Lebedev Edition (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL