The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Anthem Flint going away sale (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Hey everyone, Anthem Flint here to let you know that I'm about to go away on a cruise ship. I'll be gone for two months and while I'm gone, my prices will go up on my products. This is because I will need to pay someone to send them out to you while I am away. But, have no fear, before I go I am throwing one last big sale. All the products have been marked down significantly. Make sure you drop by WWW.AnthemFlintShop.com before I sail away on March 7th! Thanks for everything guys!
truman
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of truman
Bon voyage, safe travels, and best of luck! Sounds exciting!
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Safe and happy sailings Anthem.
MagisterFreud
View Profile
Regular user
The 18
135 Posts

Profile of MagisterFreud
Has anyone posted a review of Close Up Q&A? I can't find anything.
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
The reviews are throughout this thread.
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Hey Anthem, it's been two days that I've been trying to buy your Q & A but when I checkout I get the "safari can't open the page" message
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2015, MagisterFreud wrote:
Has anyone posted a review of Close Up Q&A? I can't find anything.

Several earlier I this thread...! Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
How you guys! There's only one day left to take advantage of the sales on my shop! I see that heka siosiri is having some trouble with Safari. A few other users have experience this difficulty, and I honestly have no clue why. It is something that my website developer has yet to fix. I suggest trying another browser, and if worse comes to worse personal message me and I will make sure that I can get you a copy before I leave.

For all the rest of you, make sure you visit WWW.AnthemFlintshop.com take advantage of some great deals before I leave!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Anthem Flint going away sale (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL