The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Smoke by Alan Rorrinson refills in the uk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

_Trickstar_
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of _Trickstar_
Sorry in advance, I wasn't sure where to post this

Where could I buy refills for smoke by Alan Rorrison in the UK, Theory11 and Penguin magic stock them but the shipping cost are really expensive. alternatively can someone personal message me and let me now any online retailers or shops in the UK that will supply a similar gimmick that will perform just as well.
RedHatMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
237 Posts

Profile of RedHatMagic
Probably worth looking in Alakazam, or Dude that's cool magic, world magic shop or magicshop.co.uk (I haven't but they are major UK suppliers) otherwise try Davenports or International Magic.
Let the Entertainment Commence!
_Trickstar_
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of _Trickstar_
Thanks but only a couple of sites supply the dvd with gimmick, none of them supply the refills which is all I need. can someone who owns smoke in the uk and doesn't get the refills from theory11 personal message me about another product online that can act as an alternative that produces the same amount of smoke, it's such a powerful utility that I can no longer use unless I pay the high shipping prices
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Smoke by Alan Rorrinson refills in the uk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL