The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DICEpion Chris Congreave (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
I knew that Magictoa had a few new releases at Blackpool and one of them was with dice.

To be honest even though I didn't know the effect, I just wasn't that interested in a dice trick.

I saw Chris the night before and asked him about DICEption(it's printed that way on the box).

All he said was "i will show you it tomorrow at the stand & it will fool you".

I thought "it won't" !

He was right it fooled me really badly.

I thought this is so straight to the point & so impossible & thankfully the dice are not loaded. I mean you can even use imaginarry dice if you want to.

This is the effect for the benefit of anyone who hasn't seen it.

A spectator(yes spectator. Not participant or volunteer) is given a dice(3). They roll them to make sure they aren't loaded & when they are happy they roll

either all 3 or just 2 or even just 1. The numbers on top of the dice are added & whatever number it is, they then count down to it in a pack of cards that has been in full view. I might add every card is different in the deck & there is no rough and smooth or Svengali(another thing I loved about this).

Whatever the card is that is landed on, say 6 of hearts is by chance. It is so fair.

You now remove from your wallet or pocket a card which is not the card they are thinking of. However, when you turn it over there is a written prediction which tells you the card that will be stopped at and what total will be rolled on the dice.

ps. for workers you are ready to go immediatelly with a different result every time.

There is a little preparation to do (takes 5 mins) before you are ready to go. Once done you are done for life.

I messed up my preparation slightly. But in doing so have created an extra kicker so I am happy.

I let Chris know about it and he liked it, but he has now thought of an extra new presentation which is great!

If you don't get this, someone will fool you with it. It's that good.

I will use this over the weekend. I can't wait.

Thanks Chris & thanks Costos

Excellent release.

Mike Donoghue
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
936 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Is this available as a download?
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3238 Posts

Profile of warren
Sounds great Smile
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Where is this available?
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
236 Posts

Profile of geggy
Quote:
On Feb 26, 2015, Mystification wrote:
Where is this available?

Doesn't look like it is available yet.
Just checked Magic Tao and Chris Congreaves site and nothing about it..........yet.

Sounds promising.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I just want to add what a great guy Chris is. This Blackpool I was fortunate enough to spend a little time with him and what a time that was. Keep up the great thinking sir and here is to never changing Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
It is actually MagicTao and Costas lol
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
236 Posts

Profile of geggy
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2015, The Greek wrote:
It is actually MagicTao and Costas lol

I meant I looked at Magic Tao as well as Chris Congreaves site. .
Sorry for any confusion. . Too late, I'm confused already. . Lol.
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Geggy I was correcting the mistakes from Mikes initial post lol he must have predictive text on Smile
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Costas I am terrible with predicdatext it's unpredicdable text when I do it lol

Mike
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
236 Posts

Profile of geggy
So just to clarify, who is putting this effect out? And any news of trailer/release date. . Told you I was confused.
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
Geggy this was a Blackpool release. MagicTao is releasing this. We are currently working on the trailers for the 5 releases which this is one and will start bringing them out to the masses.
geggy
View Profile
Loyal user
Brighton UK
236 Posts

Profile of geggy
Thanks Costas. . .now unconfused.
Look forward to seeing this. . Regards
Gerry.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3114 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Must just say met Costas , Chris and the team at Blackpool on the Friday night and I must say top fellas each and everyone of them . Had a fabulous night which was so funny and entertaining and cannot wait for next year 😄
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1711 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Any news on this? Sounds very promising
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
MagicDamo
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of MagicDamo
Could have at least spelt the name of the trick correctly in the title of this thread.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Obviously MagicDamo, you don't own the effect as I have spelt it exactly as it is PRINted on the box.

You obviously have a degree in English language(NOT) & Dam Damo you must be thick.

Mike Donoghue

ps. No need to respond as I don't want to embaress you at a magic convention.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
MagicDamo I owe you an apology.

Damb, Lamb, Alakazam, you are correct.

Even though I held the box & tried to spell the name of the product exactly as it is printed, I messed up. Maybe I had the wrong reading glasses on as I have an older pair, or maybe I tricked myself.

So, very sorry for that.

However, I must add that it's all about the base, about the base, no treble. Sorry wrong spectacles again.

As John McEnroe would say, You can't be serious though, as this should be about the product & if it is any good or unworkable.

Fortunatly, it is an excellent, doable, instantly resetable, fooling & entertaining release that after extensive use gets my full backing.

Do yourself a favour & buy it and use it a few hundred times & then put your experience on the Café to help other performers.

You won't regret buying this.

Mike Donoghue
wanderwizard
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Sounds great Mike,I met Chris a couple of years ago when he was doing a gig at the Hotel I work for and he was performing in the bar after his spot,I came out of the lift and heard his dulcet tones so watched a few tricks told him I was into Magic and had bought some Chris and Gary Jones stuff.SO think I will buy this
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1106 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Wanderwizard please buy this as it's every bit as god as I say it is.

Nothing fools me (or if it does, within a couple of seconds the penny drops & I realise what is happening ).

This fooled me badly.

You know how good Chris is & how he tweaks effects for the real world working conditions.

This is as good as it gets.

Mike Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DICEpion Chris Congreave (21 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL