The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Gonzo by Jose Lac'Quest (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2015, Cole Gross wrote:
This is a FANTASTIC new holdout! In case you are thinking it is like Hidden hand I can tell you it is very different. If you have any questions let me know, but you should check out the video at the link below.
Pre Order yours now from Hocus Pocus for FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

And now you said you don't know if it's better? oh ..
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
730 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Ugh, it better not be like Hidden Hand. The supposedly vanished objects remain visible in real world angles. The WPR show really let me down there, but at least I sort of knew what I was getting when I ordered it.

I still will probably bite here-- at least Jose is not apologizing about his product in advance Smile. Now, if only Cole would also waive California tax...
Jose-Lac-Quest
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Jose-Lac-Quest
Yeah Gonzo has 180 degree angles out the box. And smaller objects (like the shim penny) can be done surrounded if you put your practice in.

This is still the best angles for a (sleeveless, wrist watch-less) hold out. It's not perfect and there are physical limitations. We may never be able to vanish bowling balls sleeveless in close up conditions and casual attire.

There are still laws of physics... but I think Gonzo deals the best with them so far out of the (sleeveless, wrist watch-less) options.
and like I've said before.. we kind of all know where the object is going with the watch ones. *I won't say where... but you know : )
Jose-Lac-Quest
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Jose-Lac-Quest
Let me specify when I say sleeveless (rolled up sleeves).

No you don't have to wear a tank top haha
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Oh, okay. You sounded so confident that this was so different and it implied this was better than hidden hand. I shall await your review after you have actually seen the product.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Mar 6, 2015, Cole Gross wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2015, insight wrote:
Cole, in your opinion, is this better than hidden hand?

Regards,
Mike

That is hard to say only because this is still a preorder and it is not in our hands. I have only seen what you have seen, but I look forward to getting mine in person so I can better compare it to Hidden Hand and other holdout type devices. I think for the value and what is included it is going to be a great product.

Cole
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
Look forward to reviews
Boston Bob
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Boston Bob
Also looking forward to a review. I have a r***** and hidden hand, hope this is better.
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
This definitely appears to be gaining momentum very fast. The vanishes look simply incredible. They show in one clip of the demo that he's apparently surrounded.
My first name rhymes with Magician
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
This looks too good to be true!!
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Siddharta
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of Siddharta
Thanks tbaer !
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1437 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Deleted

Quote:
OzJosh
View Profile
New user
Australia
95 Posts

Profile of OzJosh
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2015, insight wrote:
Cole, in your opinion, is this better than hidden hand?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Mar 3, 2015, Cole Gross wrote:
Sorry people are having trouble with the video. I just reformatted it and it is loading much more quickly.

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=29102

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

Cole

hidden hard is the worst vanish tool. it's not for close up what so ever and is only for people DIRECTLY in front of you. worst investment I have made.
I did some modifying to it and made my own "hidden" hand type thing that works so much better.
the product supplied is also not what he is in the training vid.
biggest disappointment was that.
not only that, part of the product may destroy long sleeve shirts, hence the modification I did to hidden hand.

Gonzo looks to be better, but still stung once and the temptation is gone for these type of things.
I'm sure it's a good product, but it's a big price for something that may end up having me feel underwhelmed like hidden hand did
Magic is the ability to lie and people to love you for it and want you to lie to them again and again and again
www.redtopbox.com.au
^^^^^ has some really cool things on it
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Ya I sold my hidden hand. I never even open it up. Only watched the D.V.D. knew it would not work for what I do.but I sure some it will. Not a bad idea. Thinking about gonzo?? but reading the reviews sound great but only better one on one.
OzJosh
View Profile
New user
Australia
95 Posts

Profile of OzJosh
From what I have been reading, it could be on my miss list. I'll wait to see what Jeff Stone has to say about it.
Magic is the ability to lie and people to love you for it and want you to lie to them again and again and again
www.redtopbox.com.au
^^^^^ has some really cool things on it
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
jstone
View Profile
Inner circle
Someday I'll have
1473 Posts

Profile of jstone
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2015, OzJosh wrote:
From what I have been reading, it could be on my miss list. I'll wait to see what Jeff Stone has to say about it.

Thanks for the trust in my reviews. I'll try to get to this this week. Sorry for the super long delay. I haven't been on the Café in quite a while.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Gonzo by Jose Lac'Quest (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL