The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » #212: Steve Trash - Talking Trash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Inner circle
Houston, TX
1025 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
In this week's podcast, Steve Trash does most of the talking. And I really mean that. This podcast was more of a mini-lecture in which I pretty much stepped back and let Steve do all the talking. Hence the title, "Talking Trash". I will say though that my wife is heard speaking more often than me. She normally doesn't even sit in on these podcasts, but she was fascinated and really enjoyed the conversation.

Steve talked for about a half hour before I finally turned on the microphone, so I apologize for not having even more from him. But this was just a friendly visit to my home and part way into our conversation, I decided to turn on the microphone so I wouldn't forget some of the nuggets of wisdom he was dropping on me. Afterwards, I asked if it would be okay to release our candid conversation in a podcast and Steve graciously agreed.

He was an integral part of the street magic scene in New York City' Central Park in the 1970's along with Jeff Sheridan, Phillipe Petit, Chris Capehart and others. During that time, Steve found his performing persona plus he learned how to deal with hecklers, choose volunteers, "jazz" magic, and more. He shares all of his insights in this week's podcast.

You can read the blog, see the photos, listen online or download the MP3 file at: http://scott-wells-kdb1.squarespace.com/......ash-2015

Thanks for listening.
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » #212: Steve Trash - Talking Trash (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL