The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bar stool Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magician Toronto
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Magician Toronto
Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a bar stool levitation illusion for a TV commercial and were in a bit of "time crunch" Just wondering if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Coby
ya4davecox
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
124 Posts

Profile of ya4davecox
I have A Kerry Pollock Barstool Lev here in LA. I think you're in Toronto, but, if I can be of service, let me know.
Magician Toronto
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Magician Toronto
Hey Dave, Just Pm'd You. Thanks
brainman
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of brainman
I bought it new. The harness is made for straight legs - I have O-shaped legs (bow-legs).
Soooo I never used it with this harness. It stands in my sleeping room ; )
BUT - I have an addition built (you screw it on in 1 minute where you simply can stand on a small bar - and then you levitate.Angels are VERY good.
Chair is by the way freely programmable - speed adjustable, newest programming chip inside.
So for the improved version - no harness necessary (but you get this option also of course and it will be included)

ALSO: a second platform (same screw it on in 1 min style) with a nice idea to float a child up (spectator no stooge)...will not say more now.

The chair was NEVER performed in public..only my living room..jaja. So it is a 9000$ Stool (plus the Extras) for half of the money

http://ceswebsite.com/catalog/magic/barstool
Price: Euro 3900 if you want the flight-case also Euro 4200 plus shipping
best wishes

Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Bar stool Levitation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL