The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » City Prediction (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
WOW

I am mind blown!

if the trick goes as the promo shows it to, then this is GREAT!

Anybody got any thoughts?

here is the link to the trick:
http://www.ellusionist.com/city-prediction-for-iphone.html
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
I hope they have Android in the future.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I would love to have it for Android Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:

Why....iPhones are plentiful....you use the specs phone, not yours.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
It's great, you can read more here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=275
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
Not crazy about it being listed by the name City Prediction in the Apps Store.

Just saying.
Phil
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 5, 2015, Charlie Justice wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:

Why....iPhones are plentiful....you use the specs phone, not yours.

BTW, it occurs to me that you might not read my sarcasm. The AD says that you use their iPad or iPhone but yet you need an iPad or iPhone to buy the app. Chicken and egg stuff. I'm an android user too and I'd like to think that an android version is on a back burner.
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 5, 2015, Merlin wrote:
Not crazy about it being listed by the name City Prediction in the Apps Store.

Just saying.
Phil

Amen...however, I couldn't actually find it doing a search, I had to use the E link provided.
MichaelJae
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of MichaelJae
It looks good, but not $15 good.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Not really feelin' this... A lot of spectators think something fishy is going on whenever any technology is involved (even if it is theirs).
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Seanksutton wrote:

Quote:
Not really feelin' this... A lot of spectators think something fishy is going on whenever any technology is involved (even if it is theirs).

Magicians need to always be a bit ahead of the lay audience. If they know about Ipods we need to know a little more about Ipods and use that to fool them. Sure, they know tricks can be done with these devices but it is our job to still fool them in spite of this.

People know about cards and card tricks but a good card guy knows what they know and and goes way beyond what they think can be done with a pack of cards.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Very Nice is it me or why does he keep saying the Word TRICK ... the presentation is about reading the mind !The word Trick is not good here ??
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
THis app is brilliant. THe way I do it is I talk about a place they'd like to visit and do the phone part which results in them with a their phone face down on the table. I then get them to imagine the journey to their destination; the airport, the flight, the transfer etc; culminating in them walking to their hotel room. I get them to say the room number they are imagining of their hotel and using a nice prediction routine from outfoxed by wayne foxed; I pull out a prediction from my wallet which has their correct room number on it. I then finish by revealling I knew where they were going to go. By this time they have completely forgotten the bit I did on my phone first.

Well worth £10 I think although I must admit I got this when it first came out at less than that.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Do you require an Internet connection and do you require an extra person to perform?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Internet yes, Person no
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2015, TuneHV wrote:
It's great, you can read more here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=275

There are now 3 thread on this :S
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2015, ArtIn wrote:
Internet yes, Person no

Thank you.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Ok just purchased. But cannot get past opening screen where it tells you to scroll down with 3 fingers to access menu. Any help appreciated.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2015, MeetMagicMike wrote:
Seanksutton wrote:

Quote:

Magicians need to always be a bit ahead of the lay audience. If they know about Ipods we need to know a little more about Ipods and use that to fool them. Sure, they know tricks can be done with these devices but it is our job to still fool them in spite of this.

People know about cards and card tricks but a good card guy knows what they know and and goes way beyond what they think can be done with a pack of cards.

Haha. Very true!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
They could have easily sold this for a lot more. This is a bargain, a lot of work must have gone into it. It's very simple to use and the design is polished. With the right presentation, this could be very nice but with an assistant it's a real miracle.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » City Prediction (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL