The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Bottom deal and bee cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foutriqu1
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of foutriqu1
Hi all,
I've been practicing the bottom deal for several months now using bicycle cards. Well after hours and hours of work my deal is getting really decent. I still have to master some details to get is perfect (and I fear this will take me another six months or even more) but anyway I wanted to see what it look like with bee cards as we all know it is far more deceptive with no border cards. And that is when I got depressed : as I started practicing with the bee cards, I felt like I was back in my first month of practice. The pack I had in hands was much more difficult to handle than my bicycles. Thicker I think, and therefore less flexible. I don't know what it is like with other techniques but I am doing the "buckle/push off" technique using a master grip. Has someone experienced the same issue or or did I just purchased counterfeit bee cards ?
Vargas
View Profile
New user
France
49 Posts

Profile of Vargas
Hello,

A "perfect" bottom deal in about a year ? Wow, that would be a first (in my humble opinion)!!

Vargas
foutriqu1
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of foutriqu1
Well you're probably right. I likely have underestimated the amount of work I've still have for me to get it perfect. But that's off topic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Bottom deal and bee cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL