The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What Tha by Rodger Lovins (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
ljBandit
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ljBandit
Maybe pm people that have purchased the item that info although very helpful and the method and secret probably arent too much of a stretch of the imagination but it shows everything
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2015, ljBandit wrote:
Maybe pm people that have purchased the item that info although very helpful and the method and secret probably arent too much of a stretch of the imagination but it shows everything

Your right, my apologies. Mods delete if you like. Not my intentions. Or Rodger if you see this, sorry about that. Maybe add a password for that section of your site.
ljBandit
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ljBandit
Yea since they are each hand made a square of paper in with the gimmick with a password although I don't know if youtube has password protection might be a stuff around to get one that does
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Hey Gang!

You can find a couple of What Tha performance variations here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQtbVzYxIfk

Just some ideas for ya....

-Rick
ljBandit
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ljBandit
It a good promo for sure you inspire us to think more of gimmicks than simply what the packet says
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Maybe I'll order one, but I have a question, I'll work at a restaurant, doing table hopping, I'll work mainly as tips, I'm planning to use it as a closer, and use a sentence like : 'I'll use this bill to feed my bird *appear in a napkin*' , so my question is, can I do it as a closer, is it easy to wear and unwear? Showing your hands empty at the end and goes to another table easily?

Thanks in advance, you can PM me to answer to avoid exposure Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
ljBandit
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ljBandit
Well it fits in a tt but I don't know what kind of routine you do for it to fit but it would give them a surprise and funny end to finish on if that is how you want to leave them. Plus being its bird/rat like you could play it off as rodents in s restaurant
OMagicOne
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of OMagicOne
You might not want to make the patrons think you have a RAT in the restaurant! When working that venue I tell them that I saw someone on TV produce a live bird in their bare hands. As I am saying that line I produce the WHAT THA (This plants a thought of a bird and not a rodent!) Then I vanish it as per instructions as I say, " Must have been a camera trick because no one could possibly do that trick live and in person!" This gets a great reaction for me!
ljBandit
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ljBandit
Good point, it would be a bit tricky to pull off in a restaurant.
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Quote:
On Apr 8, 2015, zoic wrote:
I have Ammar's baby hand and offer it as an explanation to the persistent 'How'd you do that' crowd. However, It hasn't been used since I performed it for my Brother who got freaked right out. I learned later his wife has a miscarriage not long before!!!
This could be a safer way to go, fun and weird, gonna get mine ordered up!

Wow. That is terrible. I often perform this at strolling (paid) gigs and would hate to provoke such an reaction because of something that traumatic. What did he say afterhand? Makes me rethink using it.
mtmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of mtmagic
Fits in a 35 mm film canister perfectly
ljBandit
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of ljBandit
That's a great idea Smile I suppose tho if it fits in a tt tho you could end pretty clean but as far as storing it goes ill be off to get one for sure
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
I just received it. A bit disappointed though. The little creature is a bit sticky and the link provided doesn't work. Can someone help me? Thanks.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
The link does work, take a closer look at the characters.
It took me several tries (because of my eyesight) as a few characters can be misread (numbers versus letters).
Roland Choo
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
226 Posts

Profile of Roland Choo
Beside the big O and zero, there is still others?
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Here is a link to Rodgers site: http://www.rodgerlovinsmagic.com/pb/wp_5......a41.html

Really I think its ok to post a direct youtube link here to the tutorial because he provides it on his site....Its not a hidden link or a "Purchase first" link, its right out in the open.
OMagicOne
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of OMagicOne
I love this thing. Has anyone found any new ideas for it? I found a couple videos online. Maybe like put it on the end of a zombie gimmick?
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
How about ditching while you reach in your rear pocket for a small paper sack (that has your business card in it) pretend to put the animal in the sack, close the top, shake it a little (they hear you business card in the bag) and then give them the bag and supposedly the animal as a souvinere. Just a thought.
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
I have a magnet taped to a piece of cardboard that I use to ditch a certain something during a wonderful routine by Finn Jon using a dollar bill and a bit of chain. It's a great trick and I never get caught, due in large part to the magnetic holdout in the back pocket. So I glued a tiny steel nut and a tiny rare earth magnet inside the What tha gimmick and can quickly ditch it just by dropping my hand to my side briefly. (The holdout is in the back pocket.) They think it's in the other hand anyway. Much smoother than having to stuff it in your pocket! I love this thing, but it can really freak some people out. I'm learning to be selective about who I show it to. Don't want anybody to keel over...
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I have this for about a week now and the effect is very good, how ever. I am very disappointed with the product. It has an oily sticky finish, placing it in my pocket, it is very stick and lint is stuck to it. And in less than a week, I lost one of the eyes. I never dropped it or miss-used it. also one feather came off and was stuck to the inside of my pocket.
Over all, love the idea, do not like the quality of the product.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What Tha by Rodger Lovins (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL