The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fragments of Clarity by Kris Douglas (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

I was sent an EBook earlier this week to look over, this EBook came from Kris Douglas a clever fellow based out in scotland, and I have to say some of the ideas and thoughts included in the content were very clever, Kris has put his mind to a few of the popular plots in magic and mentalism and created simple methods to divine thoughts based around remote viewing, his take on the ACAAN plot plus a few additonal ideas.

I know hes giving a few review copies out so feel free to ask

KrisDouglas88@gmail.com

Alternative: http://www.rusandrews.co.uk/#!product/pr......---ebook

All the best

R
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1391 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hello, the link doesn't seems to work, it keep loading and loading and loading :s
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi

Not sure whats up with the link

Its here either way:

http://www.rusandrews.co.uk/#!store/c24vq

All the best and thanks for letting me know ceierry

R
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1391 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2015, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hi

Not sure whats up with the link

Its here either way:

All the best and thanks for letting me know ceierry

R

You're welcome Smile
Thanks for your answer and manners, the link works nice now
PM
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi all

Here is the link to the new updated EBook, this now has additional images for visual aid etc.

Well done Kris.... Some really nice thinking here.

Best

R
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Rus, does this come with your highest recommendation? Or is it just nice?

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Mar 12, 2015, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hi all

Here is the link to the new updated EBook, this now has additional images for visual aid etc.

Well done Kris.... Some really nice thinking here.

Best

R
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2072 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi All,

Here are a couple other reviews: http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......orum=159

Regards, Steve
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1449 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Nice review here on someone else behalf:

Message Hi Rus, I contacted Kris and he very kindly sent me a copy of his new eBook. I cannot access the Café as a member so I would be grateful if you would post the following review on my behalf. Firstly I don't know Kris at all and had no prior contact with him before I requested a review copy of Fragmented Clarity. Dicing with Reality. As both Atlas and Steve have said this is a very clever effect that I think will appeal to many. The presentation in the book is primarily of use to British performers but Kris does give you some ideas that would enable you with a bit of thought to use the method in any country. Hands of ACAAN. I can't believe I'm actually writing this, I can't stand cardctricks but I will be using this on a regular basis! I'll not be using playing cards, I'll be using a set of Oracle cards I got from Matt Cult. I could almost believe that Kris came up with this with Matt's cards in hand. I'm really looking forward to using this at my regular restaurant gig. The Charmer. Another number divination big deal! Well no, as Steve says the presentational touches that Kris has built around this effect make it potentially a very engaging piece. I'm not a fan of the plethora of propless number divinations that are so popular in some quartets at the moment, I'd far rather get a peek and then put all my focus on the presentation. As Steve said to do this effect as written by Kris you will need prior knowledge of a particular peek but there is really nothing to prevent you using whatever peek method you are comfortable with. Kris finishes the book with a very simple guide to basic cold reading that some may find useful. Overall I have to say that unlike some of the rubbish that is being churned out at the moment this is a very fine first effort by Kris. I will definitely be using the ACAAN (still can't believe I'm saying this lol) and The Charmer although as an old guy I'll need to be a wee bit careful with my presentation and I'll be giving some thought to Dicing with Reality an effect that I'm sure will prove very popular with many of you. Ewen Wilson That's it Rus, I hope you can oblige and post this on the Café for me. A'the best Ewen
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1391 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Received a copy too, and will post my review today.
PM
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1391 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Kris Douglas Review:

Pages : 33

Effects : 4

Dices with reality :

I like the idea, I like the routine, I can't say too much about it, you need to read more than 1 time, and study it, because it worth it the price of the E-book alone!

For me : 8/10

This is very good !

The ACAAN :

It's a 99% Hands Off ACAAN, and I find it beautiful, direct, to the point, and so easy to do !

8/10 too !

The Charmer:

Good subleties, nice thinking, I like it! Smile

7/10

Childs Play Cold Reading.

A very fast way to remember the stock lines!

Again, nice!

8/10

Overall, I like this project, Mr Douglas seems a very interesting person, I wish him the best in the future, and good luck and keep the good work.

I recommend this project.
PM
KrisDouglas
View Profile
New user
Scotland
8 Posts

Profile of KrisDouglas
Hi all,
It seems apt that my first contribution is regarding my own Ebook.
I would like to say thank you very much to all those that have reviewed and taken the time to write kind words about my first release. Its very much appreciated.

It was a very difficult task getting my ideas down so that other people could understand them. I think when I first released it there was confusion that my main effect Dicing with Reality was a UK based effect.
I have revised the effect to add clarity. The performance I explained in the effect was based on English football teams but the method and principle can be applied to any subject or category of your choosing.
In the revised Ebook I have given examples of this but as its uses are endless I obvious I felt a greater explanation was needed. I think that's in place now and I hope its clear. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me, similarly if you don't have the revised copy please get in touch and I will remedy that immediately.

I am over whelmed with the response regarding this Ebook, particularly how popular it has been across the pond in the States.

The Ebook is available directly from myself or from rusandrews.co.uk or from Merchant of Magic.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and I will be more than happy to answer them.

Many many thanks
Kris
KrisDouglas
View Profile
New user
Scotland
8 Posts

Profile of KrisDouglas
HI All,
One thing I should add here, that was kindly pointed out by magicgerry06, is that the effect Dicing with Reality will only work in the English language as it stands. I am sure there will be a fix for this and I am working on that now.

Kris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fragments of Clarity by Kris Douglas (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL