The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Ghostmaker (2012) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
A group of friends use an ancient coffin to experience the world as ghosts. Inspired by true events.

This is on tonight on MOVIE MIX at 10.55 tonight,looks good from the trailer,so a late night for me,anyonw one else seen it?.
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Think I'll join you on that mate 10.55 UK time on more>movies. Thanks for the heads up.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2015, Louis Cypher wrote:
Think I'll join you on that mate 10.55 UK time on more>movies. Thanks for the heads up.

Enjoy mate, it looks quite good.
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Hmmm, worth a watch, if only for the coffin design. But the story was "Flatliners" really 3 out of 5
Prof_Fether
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Prof_Fether
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2015, Louis Cypher wrote:
Hmmm, worth a watch, if only for the coffin design. But the story was "Flatliners" really 3 out of 5

I was thinking that yesterday when I read a review. I couldn't remember the title though. Thanks.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2015, Louis Cypher wrote:

Louis,dead right "Flatliners" written all over it and I fell asleep at 12.17,lol,too late really when work has to call in the morning ,but I did love the steam punk coffin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Ghostmaker (2012) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL