The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SPECTRE by Prof BC (259 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
212 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2019, reese wrote:
Interested in your review. I know SO many ways to gain a date, hard to think of why I would need another method. But I might/could be convinced.

But if this method incorporates the prop you are already using, and does so in a creative and engaging way that enhances the sitter’s experience, why not?

I’m looking forward to learning more.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1047 Posts

Profile of reese
I too am looking forward to learning more. Don't get me wrong; add-ons can really enhance effects, extras you might buy or create for yourself. But for this my uninformed 1st impression is... charts? Eh. Hate charts. Enough with the charts already ( whoops. got carried away. I don't really hate charts. Just....)
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Prof BC describes how the charts can be used with Spectre, so that might help you decide if you’ll ever need them or not. He even tells you more or less how to make them. The problem was that the method for obtaining the date is based on someone else’s effect, with the method not being described because it wasn’t his to disclose. So if you have Spectre and you think the Bonus Routine might be right for you, these charts could save you the trouble of making them yourself. At least that’s what I’m hoping.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3246 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2019, Pizpor wrote:
Prof BC describes how the charts can be used with Spectre, so that might help you decide if you’ll ever need them or not. He even tells you more or less how to make them. The problem was that the method for obtaining the date is based on someone else’s effect, with the method not being described because it wasn’t his to disclose. So if you have Spectre and you think the Bonus Routine might be right for you, these charts could save you the trouble of making them yourself. At least that’s what I’m hoping.

I hate it when you have to know or buy another effect to use the effect you buy. Did that once but never again.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
scottishpiper51
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
With the right presentational chops, the original effect is killer. Applying the same method as an opening to Spectre is a great combo. Plus, if you purchase the accessory pack, then the cards are doctored up by Vic (and his aging has never failed to impress).

For those who own Spectre, you can discover more on page 64 of the manual. Additionally, if you own Spectre there is a good chance you already own the other effect that contains the method.

However, for those few who may not own the other effect, I’m curious if the accessory pack reveals the method.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3246 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2019, scottishpiper51 wrote:
With the right presentational chops, the original effect is killer. Applying the same method as an opening to Spectre is a great combo. Plus, if you purchase the accessory pack, then the cards are doctored up by Vic (and his aging has never failed to impress).

For those who own Spectre, you can discover more on page 64 of the manual. Additionally, if you own Spectre there is a good chance you already own the other effect that contains the method.

However, for those few who may not own the other effect, I’m curious if the accessory pack reveals the method.

I even am curious as to what the other effect is?
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3246 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2019, scottishpiper51 wrote:

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Recieved my accessorry pac today, nice sized & as always aged juuuust right by Vic. Simple as it is in its complexity, as I have the book(s) I was already aware of the method. Vic has the permission so also explained in pdf.
I like these "charts" & happy with them, simple & direct for specs & ties in nicely with Spectre for an added bonus effect with great impact when used for reveal as well as the additional readings from the use of them !
Thank you Vic, Bobby & of course Prof BC !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SPECTRE by Prof BC (259 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL