The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review request for a trick called Restless Lady (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Hi,

I watched a video on the trick restless lady on the video depot and it was a very professional performance.

any one like to share their thoughts on this trick? Where can I purchase this trick (which website) ?

thanks
have a nice day
eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
HighVolt29
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of HighVolt29
I'm not sure that this trick can be purchased anywhere. It was invented by arturo de ascanio.

I really liked the routine. However, I'm not sure if it is a really commerical trick for layman.
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
Eric,
Ascanio made a video with 3 card routines on it and in depth instructions for each routine.
The 3 routines were "Dama Inquieta (Restless Lady), Ases con Amor (Aces with Love) and Ases de Mi Examen (Aces for My Exam").
Looks like the price of the video is $32.50. I do not know what shipping is or if its still in stock.
I guess you can use this link and ask any questions you like. I hope it helps.
Chris

http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=105
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review request for a trick called Restless Lady (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL