The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My Card Pass ! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ddamen
View Profile
Regular user
Bay Area
139 Posts

Profile of ddamen
Quote:
On May 11, 2015, Zephury wrote:
I personally think the classic pass isn't the best move. No matter how fast you get, no matter how well covered you are, I don't think it's particularly natural. There are a few exceptions I'm sure of people who have spent many years working on it, but I don't think it's worth the effort. People should be misdirected when a pass is executed and doing a jerky movement or something unnatural and blow your misdirection and they don't even have to see anything, it's just the unnatural movement that lets them know SOMETHING happened. I advise exploring more natural means of doing the pass. One of my favorites is the Midnight Shift by Steve Draun. Not only is it nearly invisible with barely any practice, it's extremely natural and no one will look twice.

Just my advise. I'm no seasoned professional, but this is my opinion.

Yeah most passes that I actually appreciated either had an excellent built in cover, or were done by an upper echelon working cardician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My Card Pass ! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL