The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Voodoo by THE Liam Montier (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Hi Liam, sorry I misread you mentioning about a live performance coming soon in the week - sorry. But that's great thanks, and congrats with this being something a little different and unique.
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Hi Prince and all interested parties!

We've uploaded a full performance of my main routine - it's pretty lighthearted, but hopefully you will see how it can be played a bit 'darker'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PdCa4cXNK4

This is the routine that is explained on the DVD. It resets as you put the props away, works with any first name, and is non-card, which is always a bonus!

The DVD also contains my eBook on the effect, which explains a huge array of ideas and other versions, and also the photo files, so you can print out your own refills, or use the artwork to make other voodoo props (like a voodoo pop-eyed popper deck, or something like that).

Hope you guys enjoy it, and if you are interested, it's available from me directly at www.bigblindmedia.com Smile

Any questions or comments, shout me at liam@bigblindmedia.com for a super quick response - I love chatting magic!

Cheers,

Liam.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I love Liam's Voodoo. The photos are such interesting props! And it's so versatile. Rather than present it as a magical effect, I do it as a mentalism effect. I just carry the photos and a business card with a prediction written on it and I'm ready to go. And that's the beauty of it. You can present it however you see fit!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Special user
Changing the world with my
988 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
This is a lesson on how you update a classic.

I've always been a fan of the Al Spackman routine but think that the idea of the spooky photos is a good one and amazingly this one is priced as such that , even knowing the effect, I think the props make it well worth purchasing.

Might be tempted to use fictional characters for the name bit or even "pick a number" as that bit could be a bit off for more sensitive souls.

But I like this a lot.
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
I'm with you on that Ray. I used to perform Spackman's routine but stopped, merely for the sake of change. I picked up Liam's update as part of a package deal and it's now back in one of my sets.
gibby357
View Profile
Veteran user
The Woodlands, TX
344 Posts

Profile of gibby357
This s a beautiful update to the Spackman routine and a lot of fun. I am enjoying performing this one. Thanks, Liam!!!!

Leo
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Thanks dudes!

If you are at Magic Live, come hang out at the BBM stand tonight and check it out! Smile

Liam.
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Ive tried it now using the principle from the visual voodoo effect liam showed in one of his DVDs. Amazing reactions!! Big fan of Liams work and BBM. Thanks again
Cassidy001
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Cassidy001
Picked it up this weekend and immediately thought that the photos were beautiful. Finally got around to watching the instructional, even though when you get it the effect is very self explanatory, it is very detailed. Great buy and it will get plenty of mileage. I know that it will be fun to perform.
"You want to know the secret of the world. It's this: save it, and it'll repay you, every second of every day."
--Axel Brass
chanor
View Profile
Regular user
New York City
104 Posts

Profile of chanor
A great effect. But mostly nice people take a long time deciding on the name of a victim. Often it winds up Donald. I wonder why.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Voodoo by THE Liam Montier (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL