The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Getting out of this place (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Hello everyone, lately I've been very busy working on magic, schoolwork, drama, sports and spending time with my girlfriend. I'm not on this site much anymore, I remember when I used to post like 20 times a day. I figured I would leave the Café and persue with my career goals and getting ready for college soon. I may stop on once in a while, but not for long. I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone Smile It's been a pleasure staying here.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
You gotta do what ya gotta do. Don't be a stranger.
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
Aren't you only 15, and your already getting ready for college. Way to go man.

Good luck with everything.

Later,

TJ
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
Well, I'll put it this way. If my future plans don't work out, I'll come back and be a magic bum lol.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
filem
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of filem
You'll be welcome back any time DJ. Not many manage to reach the post count you have. Takes a devoted mind.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
DJ you will be back with in a month 1300 posts you are a Caféa- holach can"t quit unless you get into the 12 step program...and have at least 10 sponsers.
However if you are one of the few that does make it out of here good luck and it has been my pleasure.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Getting out of this place (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL