The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Moments by Rory Adams (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Looks pretty nice, like the variet and cleverness. Does this come with pre-made gimmicks or is it an arts and crafts project? The last few arts and crafts products have been overly complex for me to want to complete.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2372 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2015, Slackerking wrote:
Looks pretty nice, like the variet and cleverness. Does this come with pre-made gimmicks or is it an arts and crafts project? The last few arts and crafts products have been overly complex for me to want to complete.

There is nothing really complex the DVD change is the only thing that needs bit of work, the rest is quite easy.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
612 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Excellent. Torn between this and Something Out of the Ordinary by Nicholas Lawrence. They both look really good. Can't make a decision.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2171 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I second that Slackerking.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4253 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I third that.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2372 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We have both in stock but I would say Moments is better if you only go for 1 of them.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
This looks like an all around winner for sure! Smile
My first name rhymes with Magician
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
I am just fascinated by that phone balance - Mark, how easy is it to bring in and out the gimmick for that effect? And also, do the gimmicks come ready to go out of the box or is there some DIY before hand? Thanks!
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2372 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
There are 2 ways/methods both are quite easy, you do get gimmicks in the box but they are not for the phone balance, a lot will have the gimmick already or you can buy them easy enough.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2015, Saturn UK wrote:
There are 2 ways/methods both are quite easy, you do get gimmicks in the box but they are not for the phone balance, a lot will have the gimmick already or you can buy them easy enough.

Thanks Mark. So you said that you don't recieve gimmicks for the phone balance, does that mean we have to buy a gimmick if we don't have one? Or is it a DIY sorta thing?

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2372 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
No DIY you just buy what you need, if you don't have any they are very cheap.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2015, Saturn UK wrote:
No DIY you just buy what you need, if you don't have any they are very cheap.

All good Smile cheers Mark

Ken Lam
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Ken Lam
Which of those tricks come with a gimmick? (please ignore the question if it gives away the secret)
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Anyone willing to put up a quick review?
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
About to order this tonight, soon as it arrives I will absolutely respond with a detailed review. ETA 3 days. Smile
My first name rhymes with Magician
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Watching now. I'm around 1/4 of the way through. I very much like it! The linking bands is the best so far, the rising card is alright and the magnetic cards is pretty good, they all use the same gimmick which there is no doubt you already have. Will let you know later! So far I can see myself using all of the tricks I've seen, especially the linking bands
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Sashac
So I flicked through the DVD (I'll have to watch it well at some point).

It's really good! The Highlights were Target Practice, Strung and Hung, Magneto and the DVD change. This last one was surprisingly great and incredibly clever. There were 2-3 effects that I considered filler: one where a card pops out of the box (for no reason), another was the gum trick and lastly the coin vanish. You get gimmicks for Strung and Hung and the gum trick.

I realise this is a very quick review, but whoever buys this will like it and will at least get 2-3 tricks out of it. One of the best multi effect dvd's I've had in a while!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2372 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I thought card rise was great, I suppose we like different things but the variety on here is brilliant.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1214 Posts

Profile of magicman29
This dvd is well worth the money, really glad I got this! the dvd change is genius thinking,there is definitely something for everyone on this.

kieran
p44v9n
View Profile
New user
London
3 Posts

Profile of p44v9n
Rory showed me the phone balance back in January (as well as the rubber band effects) and it didn't seem to require a heavy or secret set up... I haven't yet got a copy of this DVD but am very excited to buy it when I can!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Moments by Rory Adams (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL