The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Karl Fulves Magazines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

krazykat
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
98 Posts

Profile of krazykat
Does anyone know if Karl Fulves is still publishing magazines? If he is, how would one subscribe?
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5345 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Yes, he is. His most recent publication was Prolix (ten issues with props and MANY bonuses). He may, or may not, still have back issues for sale.

Also... his new publication was announced at the time of delivery of the final issue of Prolix. $150 for 10 issues, approx. 20 pages each.

Karl Fulves
P.O. Box 433
Teaneck, NJ 07666
USA

Payment via U.S. dollar check only! If you want a response to anything, enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1251 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
His project after Prolix has been delayed for more than a year. He returned people's checks.

I don't believe he's signaled that he's ready to begin it yet, so I'd hold off sending money at this point.
Dominique
View Profile
New user
Paris (France)
47 Posts

Profile of Dominique
Hi,

Happy to heard some news about the enigmatic Karl Fulves.

Though, just a word of caution for the fellow readers of the Café outside of the U.S. : you sould know that unfortunatly Mr Fulves do not send any of his publications abroad.

We have to wait for some bound compilation editions like The Pallbearer's, Epilogue or Chronicles. Hope there will be some new ones, one day, for his current publications.
Cordially,
Dominique
krazykat
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
98 Posts

Profile of krazykat
I mailed a letter to Mr. Fulves at the above address a month ago, and included a self-addressed envelope. I have yet to hear from him. I hope he is well...
supremefiction
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of supremefiction
Krazykat: Did you ever hear back?
Hoju
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Hoju
He can take several months to respond.
krazykat
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
98 Posts

Profile of krazykat
I never heard back from him. I hope he is well.
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
78 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Is Fulves still active at this point? I have written twice with no response.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1251 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
His last reported publication came out 3 years ago in May 2016, as detailed in this thread at the Genii forum:

https://www.forums.geniimagazine.com/viewtopic.php?t=48253

He does not appear to have published since.
EvilClown
View Profile
New user
Richmond, VA
78 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Thanks for the update. I imagine he is getting up there in years now. Maybe he has quietly retired?
Agathon
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of Agathon
I sent a self-addressed stamped envelope a few months ago and never heard from him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Karl Fulves Magazines (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL