The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Wizard Wars not being renewed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
Talk about news that sucks: https://www.facebook.com/billykiddmagici......09369175

What will make this even worse for me is if Close-up Kings is renewed when WW wasn't. I saw every episode of WW and loved them all.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1362 Posts

Profile of lynnef
One of the best magic shows on TV ever! Too bad if its true. Lynn
RLMASKI87
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of RLMASKI87
AWE! That's so lame! I haven't seen Close Up Kings, but I've seen a preview and it looks annoying lol.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
I was supposed to be on the 2nd season Smile after months of back and forth, shooting video and etc..they don't get picked up. A shame though, it was an interesting show.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2015, RLMASKI87 wrote:
AWE! That's so lame! I haven't seen Close Up Kings, but I've seen a preview and it looks annoying lol.

They are some of the funnest magicians you would ever hang with lol
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
That sucks. Fantastic show. Can't watch closeup kings. I still say masters of illusion is amazing for the unintentional comedy (and dean Cain with his junior high school illusion posters and non sequitur segues) but wizard wars is legit. That and fool us are very entertaining shows. Bad news. Perhaps it may find a new life with an online channel such as Hulu - here's hoping.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Wizard Wars not being renewed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL