The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Harry Robson's Workers Dream (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
What does everyone think of Harry Robson's Worker's Dream Wallet? Card to envelope in wallet, plus a built in 'out to lunch' and peek! I think it's great...it kills laymen! Anyone else got one?

http://www.harryrobsonmagicshop.com/the-workers-dream/
mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
103 Posts

Profile of mkarav
I have this and I am very happy with the quality and functional features especially the Mullica insert and easy and deceptive peek
tasteofmagic
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
125 Posts

Profile of tasteofmagic
I don't use the Mullica but just found out it's also a PEEK wallet so I think I will use it as a peek, and use the main wallet as my Card to Envelope!
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
It looks very good but looks a bit large, How would you guys compare this to the Badger Wallet?
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Like size wise.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Why would you want a Mullica feature in there? It has a card to envelope already which is basically the same: Card to impossible insidethingy inside of the wallet. You would perform the strongest trick of course and this will be either the Mullica one or the envelope one. So I am really interested why people would want both in this?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I've been using this as my primary card to wallet prop for a few months and LOVE it. I don't use the Mullica or OTL features, but the peek is also excellent. I HIGHLY recommend this.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Mülheim an der Ruhr / Germany
1434 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Hey Pekpa, can you give us some measurement details? What are the dimensions when closed, and what are the dimensions for the bill sections? I read somewhere that us bills do not fit entirely in it without having to fold them up (I am from Europe, so it is still interesting to see which bills will fit). I also read that a hundy500 gimmick for example, will fit in there. This somehow contradicts that us bills ownt fit. I also read that it has a business card holder on the outside (wth), is this true? I don't think I want any cards on the outside of a wallet. So many questions regarding the look and proportions and inner space...I would love to actually see pictures to see, if this wallet is practical for me.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Harry Robson's Workers Dream (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL