The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
490 Posts

Profile of reynold
Anybody here going to FISM?
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
I will be going as a representative for Cesaral Magic. Please come by the Dealers room and say hello.
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
490 Posts

Profile of reynold
Thanks Rudy, I will!
Best,
Reynold
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
I will Smile
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Dear Reynold,

I know your name because some of my close friends had some issue's with you regarding unautorised copies you perform of their illusions.
These friends will also be at FISM so maybe now is a good time to resolve this issues !
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Tristan,
What a nice mudsling to do here! What was was your point?
I know Reynold and know of his ethics. I find it very hard to believe that he would knowingly use unauthorized copies of illusion. Would this not have been better served to contact him in private instead of an open forum?
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Dear Richard,

Please look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVtMamSEjY
I know for a fact that the origami he is using is a rip-off and that he didn't get permission From JP for using the 360 levitation and that he didn't receive permission from Rudi Coby & Raphael to use the half girl/half skeleton table.
On another video he's using Scott & Muriels drawer idea for the audience dismember without their permission!!!

I also knows he promised each of them to solve this and even to remove the video but as you can see it's still on youtube.

I don't know him so he could well be a nice man but it would be great if he could improve his ethics

Sincerely,
Tristan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL