The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X Coin Bend By Steven X - Signed - New Principles - No Misdirection Required (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
X Coin Bend is as fair as it gets. This is an affordable signed coin bend DVD. This coin bend requires no misdirection, allowing your hands to be burned while performing. It is simple, easy and direct. The coin can be examined before and after the bend. This DVD includes seven variations to keep your spectators guessing, brand new principles in coin magic, and more. Check out the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUt4BNsnOCc
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
This looks amazing.
Magician and Emcee in Singapore - www.nick.com.sg
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
I wish we could actually see a full performance rather than all this jump cut stuff.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
The first bit with the coin being signed looks like you are just hiding the bent piece. Surely that doesn't fly?
Casey Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Casey Sparrow
I agree with Sean... I'm actually shocked that this was allowed on the trailer.

CS
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yep. The Spinnerets guy. LOL!

Doug
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Casey Sparrow wrote:
I agree with Sean... I'm actually shocked that this was allowed on the trailer.

CS

Agree. Not a very good way to start off here at the Café.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The bend around the minute mark looks interesting if there's no camera editing...

let's give him a chance, eh...

any chance of a straight forward, no cut, face on clip of you doing the bend in real time please?
I've asked to be banned
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Still not good for the creator to start a whole new thread when one was already started by him previously.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Nick Singh wrote:
This looks amazing.

Thanks Nick!
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, IAIN wrote:
The bend around the minute mark looks interesting if there's no camera editing...

any chance of a straight forward, no cut, face on clip of you doing the bend in real time please?

Thank you. There are no cuts, and no camera editing. That is a real time performance.
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
The first bit with the coin being signed looks like you are just hiding the bent piece. Surely that doesn't fly?

Hey Sean,

There are seven variations taught on the video. I will re-shoot the first clip for you and post it when it's complete.

Thank you,

Steven
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, cigam4 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, IAIN wrote:

Thank you. There are no cuts, and no camera editing. That is a real time performance.

Sorry but I didn't see one full performance with out some camera edit effect or cut....still very interested in this.
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
I'm saying it's amazing because you said there isn't any misdirection needed and it's easy. I'm assuming s******** and d******* doesn't meet that criteria so this seems pretty interesting.
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
The third coin bend shows a spectator putting a coin into his hand and he claims to be able to bend it. That obviously can't be prebent and if it's a s***** and d****, which it almost has to be, I'm pointing out that it doesn't meet his criteria of 'easy to do with no misdirection'.

Have a bit more respect for your fellow posters.
Casey Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Casey Sparrow
Im starting to go buy the rule, the more cuts in the video and fancier the trailer the more misleading it is.... until I see an uncut performance I'm not convinced.

CS
FrankieF
View Profile
Veteran user
So Cal
334 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2015, Casey Sparrow wrote:
Im starting to go buy the rule, the more cuts in the video and fancier the trailer the more misleading it is.... until I see an uncut performance I'm not convinced.

CS

Amen
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I completely lost interest in the trailer after the signed bit at the beginning but, after a second look, there's actually some interesting stuff on there. And although the coin is not signed, it does look very clean.

My only reservation is that it is very easy to make coin magic look clean on camera by di****ng out of shot etc.
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking Sean. The problem with d******* is that it requires a decent amount of misdirection to pull off in the real world and he claims that he requires no misdirection.

Either he has invented a super incredible method to do a coin bend or he's stretching the truth in the ad copy.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Yes, would be nice if it's the former.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X Coin Bend By Steven X - Signed - New Principles - No Misdirection Required (12 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL