The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X Coin Bend By Steven X - Signed - New Principles - No Misdirection Required (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Twenty bucks. I say wait until someone buys it. Some people like Spinnerets. So, who knows? Someone is going to buy this. That's a fact. If they are unhappy, you can COUNT on them ranting here about it. Case in point? "Bently". Then again, there might be some gems here. I can't judge this fairly.

Doug
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Real coin real bend? real coin bend.

is it a realtime bend or not? I guess it is not, that said you will have to misdirect
your spectators.

cleanest coin bend know to man? no, it is not imo

i'm interested to see the new methods and principles you invented. I doubt they are imo

just my 5 swiss francs and good luck to you
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
As requested, we added the entire footage of the signed coin bend at the beginning of the trailer, with no cuts. There are two signed versions on the DVD. However, only one is shown on the trailer. There are no cuts in each effect presented on this trailer. Cuts are only made after each effect is complete. Click below for new trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np74TDV_tD4

Thank you,

Steven X
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
When is it going to be released and at what price
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Nick Singh wrote:
The third coin bend shows a spectator putting a coin into his hand and he claims to be able to bend it. That obviously can't be prebent and if it's a s***** and d****, which it almost has to be, I'm pointing out that it doesn't meet his criteria of 'easy to do with no misdirection'.

Have a bit more respect for your fellow posters.

Yes. Very true. And it's interesting how Steven X just skipped over this and does not address the comment.

What say you Steven? Is your ad stating no misdirection required spot on? Or misleading?
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2015, cigam4 wrote:
As requested, we added the entire footage of the signed coin bend at the beginning of the trailer, with no cuts. There are two signed versions on the DVD. However, only one is shown on the trailer. There are no cuts in each effect presented on this trailer. Cuts are only made after each effect is complete. Click below for new trailer.

Thank you,

Steven X

Is it my computer or is that footage speeded up?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I think I know how this is done...if it is, do we have to make the gimmick ourselves and, you'll have to be crediting someone too...
I've asked to be banned
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Nick Singh wrote:
The third coin bend shows a spectator putting a coin into his hand and he claims to be able to bend it. That obviously can't be prebent and if it's a s***** and d****, which it almost has to be, I'm pointing out that it doesn't meet his criteria of 'easy to do with no misdirection'.

Have a bit more respect for your fellow posters.

Yes. Very true. And it's interesting how Steven X just skipped over this and does not address the comment.

What say you Steven? Is your ad stating no misdirection required spot on? Or misleading?

I was not trying to skip over this question. You are seeing the exact performance your spectators will be seeing. There are no cuts during the effects in the trailer, therefore misdirection is NOT required. Cuts in the trailer are only made after the effect is complete. If misdirection was needed, the camera would need to be cut. Yes, this is very easy and NO misdirection is required.

Thank you,

Steven
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Sean Giles wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2015, cigam4 wrote:

Thank you,

Steven X

Is it my computer or is that footage speeded up?

Sean,

Footage was sped up to fit in trailer. However, you are still able to see full, uncut performance.

Thank you,

Steven
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, IAIN wrote:
I think I know how this is done...if it is, do we have to make the gimmick ourselves and, you'll have to be crediting someone too...

There is one gimmick required that I teach how to make. It's very easy. No crediting due. There are seven methods taught on the DVD. There is also a bonus method included. All new principles, and no misdirection required.

Thank you,

Steven X
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Any review about this ?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I am waiting for one too. Really curious. I like the idea. Especially the idea of "new principles". Myself, I just use a Bobo Switch and I'm done. Never been caught. Still, I'd like to see an unbiased review of this...

Doug
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2015, takeachance wrote:
When is it going to be released and at what price

X Coin Bend is now available at magic shops worldwide for $19.99.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
We had this arrive today and I've watched the DVD.

Most of the claims are true apart from 1.

The signed coin bends in front of their eyes, you give the impression it bends that way but it does not bend in real time.

The handling of this is nice and something new to me I had not seen this before.

The DVD and filming are very basic with a standard iMovie theme and the camera goes out of focus at times but it does not really get in the way of the learning.

The new principle may be just that, it is a very nice one handed way of doing the required work without any suspicious moves or transfers from hand to hand.

Overall for the money this is worth the price for the variations shown.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
OK, this arrived today. I was sure of how the bend was done, as all of you will as well. However, for 20 bucks there is some nice handling to help improve your own performance. For the members who know everything on coin bends, don't bother buying you'll just come back to criticize as you knew how the bend was done, very good. For those who are not experts, this offers at a very budget price, some nice one handed s******s to practice. I certainly got value from it and with a little practice will use some of the teachings which not doubt will improve my overall education and performance of this effect.
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Thank you Mark & takeachance for the reviews
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
There were things on this that were new to me and I definitely got some good info from it.
It was worth the price for me.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
There ya go! Twenty bucks, for some new ideas! Not bad! I might spring for this myself! Smile

Doug
cigam4
View Profile
New user
United States
86 Posts

Profile of cigam4
Quote:
On May 18, 2015, videoman wrote:
There were things on this that were new to me and I definitely got some good info from it.
It was worth the price for me.

Thank you!
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
It is sad how many negative people are around this community. Instead of supporting a creator they just try to puck holes. Either because they are upset that they cannot figure out has it is done or mad that a simple version improved their $300 gimmick

Chill out guys the world is full of haters.

This looks pretty cool. Good job Steven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X Coin Bend By Steven X - Signed - New Principles - No Misdirection Required (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL