The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (145 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10..14..18..22..26..30~31~32 [Next]
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Want. Want. Want. When I stop wanting?
mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
This looks great!
More perfomances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_fN8efmmc
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
"I was one of the first people to see the full trailer for E.V.P and I got CHILLS just from the trailer. When I saw what it was, I was BLOWN away, I will have E.V.P with me everyday..we have stepped out the realm of magic and into the supernatural....BRILLIANT!!!" Justin Miller

Some nice words from Justin. Happy you guys are liking this
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Ok first Cesaral Spirits Sounds is 4 times the price. If the methods are different then it be nice for CesaralM to stop hi jacking this thread. If he honestly felt wronged he could of done this professionally by PMing Alan and discussing in private as it should be and stay on topic on this very interesting release from Alan.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
Look mom, I have
1534 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, slyhand wrote:
I'd like to know more about it like limitations, setup, etc. But looks very good so far.

I second this. More information please!

It's awesome though! Smile
Professional mentalist and digital artist for mystery performers. check out my work at www.facebook.com/EverElizaldeArtStudio
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
I am really looking forward to picking this one up. I already have several ideas for how to use it. My only question at this point is - In the demo video the "EVP voice" is rather loud and distinct. Is there any control over that?

Cesar - I'm sorry but I personally don't think you have a leg to stand on regarding the plot. People have been doing EVP effects since before smart phones existed. You have no claim to that plot. If Alan is saying it's a new method, different to yours, then there is no claim in methodology either. If you're going to claim originality on the presentation of "Ask the spirits a question and record the answer" - Then you're going to be rather busy with every ghost hunting show ever.

The ad copy is rather similar though so I see your point there.

Also - Out of curiosity, why is there no mention of Banachek on your Psychokinetic Pen page?
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, CesaralM wrote:
I brought to the market my Cesaral Spirit Sounds 3 years ago, which is exactly the same effect as the EVP. Here it is:

http://cesaral.com/shop/en/see-all/57-ce......nds.html

Where are the ethics here? Can anybody copy other effects so freely?

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)

Let's hope Alan's version is not so expensive.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
We already know how much Alan's will be
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Oh yeh. Missed the link. Both too expensive for me unfortunately.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Alan/Jason can the 'evp' be captured on any other audio recording device e.g dictaphone etc? Or just on a mobile phone? Thanks
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Yes any audio device you like sir
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Any idea of a release date Alan / Jason?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Sorry, I assumed this was software based. Is this hardware that we're buying on this occasion?
Jason Brumbalow
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Jason Brumbalow
Hi Carl - April 1st is the ship date.

Hi Pegasus - You will be buying a gimmick, but no software, apps, bluetooth, wifi or anything to install. What you and your spectator already have on your phones + the EVP gimmick is all you need.
Jason Brumbalow

Director of Product Development, Murphy's Magic

jasonb[at]murphysmagic.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thank you, Jason. I may be willing to part with my hard earned money in that case.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Alan Rorrison wrote:
"I was one of the first people to see the full trailer for E.V.P and I got CHILLS just from the trailer. When I saw what it was, I was BLOWN away, I will have E.V.P with me everyday..we have stepped out the realm of magic and into the supernatural....BRILLIANT!!!" Justin Miller

Some nice words from Justin. Happy you guys are liking this

Isn't this the same person who endorsed Hug? Please excuse me if I ignore that particular quote.
Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I was just given a sneak peak at HUG and I literally yelled at my computer screen NO ****ING WAY! HUG is the most ridiculous, most unexpected, effect I have ever seen! You can call this hype or whatever you want to call it, if ever an effect deserves hype it is this one. I have consulted with nefesch on this and told him how to film the trailer and to make sure to price this high so it will weed out those who are not serious about performing this. This is going DIRECTLY into my everyday set. And the best part it uses no props, no cards, no coins, no nothing, just you and them. I still cannot believe what I just experienced.
Man I wish you would NOT put this out!
JM

Here we are.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
Look mom, I have
1534 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Excuse my ignorance. What on earth is HUG?
Professional mentalist and digital artist for mystery performers. check out my work at www.facebook.com/EverElizaldeArtStudio
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
E.E, mate, you should consider your ignorance to be Bliss.

HUG was a trainwreck of epic proportions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (145 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10..14..18..22..26..30~31~32 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL