The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (144 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25..30~31~32 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I think the whole comment is a little uncalled for. projected costs or that side of the buisness is not really what this thread is for.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Let's tunand get you on to the instructions. There should be nothing that stops if you are following the link correctly
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
734 Posts

Profile of roblane
Hi,
I just received this and it is pretty much what I expected, (which is good!) I have an older iphone (3gs) which doesn't have a built in voice memo, and the app I have has issues with the set-up. Anyone else in same boat?
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Tv check ur Pms and I'll send you my sound file if t helps.. Keep in mind you can make the files on ur computer too.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7406 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, roblane wrote:
Hi,
I just received this and it is pretty much what I expected, (which is good!) I have an older iphone (3gs) which doesn't have a built in voice memo, and the app I have has issues with the set-up. Anyone else in same boat?

If you can afford this effect then surely you can upgrade to at least a 4 iteration?
roblane
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of roblane
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, roblane wrote:
Hi,

If you can afford this effect then surely you can upgrade to at least a 4 iteration?

Good point, mebee I can, mebee I can't. Moot point as I have just found the voice memo in a 'utilities' folder, so please ignore my stupidity. Thanks for file Alan, but it wont open for me (404 not found) unfortunately. I'm sure this is gonna become a fav once of got it down. Can't see what any of that has to do with whether I can afford to upgrade my phone or not. But hey ho..............
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Small typo in the link mate. Check the new link I sent you.. autocorrect hates me
roblane
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of roblane
Thanks Alan
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
A big thanks to Alan who didn't stop untill he got the problem sorted for me
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I do my best.
m477h3w
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of m477h3w
Just took the plunge. Seems like there are many possibilities with this, and it is clear that customer support is top notch. Looking forward to working on this!!!!

Alan - Can I contact you on Facebook to arrange access to the group when I have received it?

Cheers,
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
You sure can .
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, Alan Rorrison wrote:
You sure can .

I tried sending a PM to you on Facebook, but I haven't got invited to any group. I don't use Facebook much, so I'm not sure I did it right?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Try again bud I didn't get anything g
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, Alan Rorrison wrote:
Try again bud I didn't get anything g

Just sent another message. It says the message won't show up in your inbox as we're not friends, it will go to some misc-folder.
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
This is a great upgrade that can be considered by the creator.
Ustaad has always clever ideas for making tricks work better.
Making the device compact and avoiding the extensions according to Ustaad improvement IS TOTALY GREAT!
I am 100 % with him.
WELL DONE MY FRIEND! Smile [/quote]
Once the gimmick is assembled you don't need to take it apart. One part can even be put over the other part for safe storing, which make a nice compact soft package about 7x7x5 cm. As it is now, it's simple and will always work. No need for batteries.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I did prototype something similar bud saddly it brought around to many issues. With what I settle on the unit is easy to trouble shoot and smaller to carry. As for recording on the fly. In practice you get I consisten noise levels in your recordings which saddly gave you inconsistent nose on your output. Also doing ths would eliminate the ability to load information in real time which is a massive strong point to this unit...

Just thought it would be nice to put out the reasoning. It's not a snip at anyone etc just an hones rey
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
I like EVP, I only have one small issue which I will take care of myself. If you're above avarage in size, either from eating too much, training too much or just being a larger person, at least one piece of the included parts can be a bit on the small side to wear it comfortable.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That could be true. I'll look I to haveing packs made for people with this issue
aechecop
View Profile
Loyal user
268 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Got mine and it is all I expected it to be and more. Great unit, great presentation (box, quality etc) and most importantly, it works.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (144 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..21~22~23~24~25..30~31~32 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL