We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (144 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29~30~31~32 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Sorry on the late reply but yes I can be mounted to a table or adapted to attach to a jacked for a larger person
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
So much buzz for this effect!

Love Alan's work.

Now, if only I was $100 richer Smile
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3277 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks Alan
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2015, bgm4gic wrote:

Love Alan's work.

Go and magically double ur money ~~
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2015, Magician560 wrote:
Quote:

Love Alan's work.

extreme burn
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, bgm4gic wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2015, Magician560 wrote:
Quote:

Love Alan's work.

extreme burn

Right ... That one was considered my favourite bill change though ~ such visualness ~

- Albert Einstein
Timmyvie
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Timmyvie
Sounds and looks great. The only thing that bothers me is that when I first saw it preformed I thought it was a smartphone app, one that maybe people didn't know about with the voice recorder. There is so much you can do now a days with a smartphone, that a real miracle like this, could be looked at as an app in the spectators mind. Still might purchase just to see what the gimmick is, even though from looking at the posts might kind of know what it is.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2015, Timmyvie wrote:
Sounds and looks great. The only thing that bothers me is that when I first saw it preformed I thought it was a smartphone app, one that maybe people didn't know about with the voice recorder. There is so much you can do now a days with a smartphone, that a real miracle like this, could be looked at as an app in the spectators mind. Still might purchase just to see what the gimmick is, even though from looking at the posts might kind of know what it is.

If it was on your phone I would agree but it's on the specs phone. Your just opening their recorder app and hitting play. So it can't be an app because they or you didn't download it on their phone. And I don't think a mysterious function of the recorder app, which doesn't exist mind you, can explain how that voice got on said recorder and is answering your specific questions. So even if what your saying did exist, it still doesn't explain how an interactive ghostly voice got on their phone.

Get it, you'll like it!
Timmyvie
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Timmyvie
Pendletonthe3rd,

Thanks, that does make sense. Sometimes it is hard not to think like a magician, I will look into in now.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

This had worked well for me . Did it on quite a lot of people and after every performance I became more impressed with it . Awesome product !

- Albert Einstein
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

However it seemed that my recorded sound was weird on my computer ... Anyone has recorded some good quality voice and can share with me ?

- Albert Einstein
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi Magician 560,there's an app called voice changer with loads of different voices and it has a really good haunted voice
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1694 Posts

Cool :) Thanks a lot for the recommendation , downloading it now .

- Albert Einstein
Amrit
View Profile
New user
UK
84 Posts

Profile of Amrit
Just thought I would post an update - my pebble arrived the other day and thought I would give it a try with EVP to see how well it works and am happy to say it worked perfectly. It worked every single time without any problems whereas with the switch I would have constant problems with whether or not I had pressed the button hard enough for it to work.

@Alan I sent the selfie of me and my EVP over to you via Facebook.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, Jason Brumbalow wrote:
Hi George, yes, this works with Android, iPhone, Windows phone.... any smart device with a Voice recorder app.

any smart device with a Voice recorder app.

Does this mean they need to have a Voice recorder APP? on their smart phone, not just there ordinary voice recorder that comes with their phone?,sorry if I am being a little dense ,thinking about it for some time but after the way my phone has been playing up with apps,i know you don't need your own phone,right?,just fed up with wasting me money ,this is not cheap and more then I would normaly spend on one trick,plus the big plus is I am crap with instructions,so do you get a DVD instuction, and how complexed is it to set up?sorry so many questions.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of rasp
Ordinary voice recorder will work just fine, no special app required, in fact anything that will record will work Smile
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
I love this yet I'm sad because the switch is not reliable for me.......i don't want to spend more money on a pebble watch
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4929 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
It works flawlessly on my iPhone 4s and my iPod touch. What device do you have?
James

Quote:
On Apr 24, 2015, BlakeAdams wrote:
I love this yet I'm sad because the switch is not reliable for me.......i don't want to spend more money on a pebble watch
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
IPhone 6
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1067 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I've had this for a couple of weeks but not been able to use it as I can't get the voices into iTunes not "teccy" enough,will be putting it up for sale
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (144 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29~30~31~32 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL