We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (144 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16..20..24..28..30~31~32 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well hopefully it won't sell out by the first.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I should have just called it "ghosty" would have avoided most clarifications. Lol
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1294 Posts

Profile of barts185
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, reignofsound wrote:
This looks great!
More perfomances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_fN8efmmc

I'm presuming that he knew the people's names beforehand. Or can you actually record something real-time and have it on the recording like it appeared he did in this video?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
There is a way to load real time. You can do everything in the video and do it better lol
Magicboy!
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of Magicboy!
PRINCE- you wouldn't do card tricks before EVP would you lol!!!!!!

you would do something like, double cross, psychic touching, coin bend. Etc only an idiot would think it would be suitable after a card trick.
At the end of the day some will believe and some won't but I garantee it will be a powerful reaction........what's there not to understand.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4929 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Call it what you want Alan. Who cares what the "experts" say.
James

Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Alan Rorrison wrote:
I should have just called it "ghosty" would have avoided most clarifications. Lol
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, Godzilla wrote:
@Alan, can you have a few participants have out their smart phones ?
Will, it be recorded on all ?
Why, I ask ... it would be nice if a reply was only recorded to one or two smart phones, but not to all.
That, would also add more for the participants to compare how some recorded and some did not.
Adding to the Paranormal ! Smile

Thanks, in advance !

One more time !
Would, Alan or Jason answer the question ?
Unless you don't know ...

& I like "Ghosty" better than the EVP ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Ok ..... Lets put a few questions to rest and break transparency... IF you have a friend or accomplice you can basically make ANY piece of information you want to appear on there phone happen.. That means in real time. You can predict the change in there pocket, what they are wearing, hell you can predict what gum they are chewing. To look at this as a simple appearance of a "ghost" is frankly silly. WITH the evp unit you will be able to predict anything that your spectator can throw at you in real time with an accomplice. You can ALSO let them call any one they want and have THAT PERSON give them any information you want in real time.

Let me be honest.. This may be similar to what you have seen but let me be ABSOLUTELY HONEST. This is like NOTHING you have ever seen. In my first week of testing I had screams, vomit, tears and absolute devotion to what ever religion I was peddling. Im an honest chap so I explained against that but if you want to amaze, shock, stun and astound your spectators.. THIS IS IT
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Godvilla... ONLY one phone or recording device will have an answer on it... so you can have 3, 9 or 12 and only one will have the desired answers...
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thanks for the Speedy, reply ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I bow to you sir. thank you for the interest...
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5318 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
No need to bow, I'm looking forward to maybe getting this.
I have plans for the use in Bizarre Magick !
Won't be using it for a card reveal ...

Gary
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Hey Alan!

First this looks awesome! I have a couple ideas for this and a place where this could fit perfectly into my stage routine! One concern of mine is that I am college student paying my way through college with magic. I don't have a lot of extra money so I have to be careful with what I purchase. In your personal opinion do you think this is something that will be outdated within the next couple years as technology changes and evolves. Like 5 years down the road will it still work? Also does this need batteries or any kind of charger? If so how long does the charge last?

Thanks for reading this and look forward to your response!

Sincerely,
Michael Oz
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I really doubt it will be out dated ( or not work which I think is ur concern) I the next 5 years. There is nothing to charge.
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Hmmmm...... I clicked the purchase button... Smile .... Absolutely an impulse buy. After reviewing the trailer and reactions... PRICELESS. I look forward to this Alan!

Cheers,

Alex
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Im just waiting for that in stock option. so I can further ensure my ship date. I would hate for it to get here in Qatar and then I have to wait another 3 weeks for someone here to mail it back to me in NJ. And just to get it out of the way are all performing rights given with purchase? Recently now a days that is something that has been popping up with a lot of social media issues.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Your buying the trick to perform so of course you can
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7292 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks Alan, I always thought the same but recently its been a growing issue. Thanks.
PRINCE
View Profile
Inner circle
1448 Posts

Profile of PRINCE
Evening all, apologies for the late replies have been going through and reviewing all the recordings and footage from a recent investigation Smile suffice to say 2 EVP's picked up (intelligent responses to questions as well, so definitely communicating with intelligent spirits that night rather than residual) anyway back on track...
In the paranormal field we (as in investigators) refer to more than one EVP caught as Evp's. I know what you are referring to by saying... The plural of phenomenon IS phenomena.
One phenomenon
Two phenomena

There is no word in the English language "phenomenas"
James
you are correct but the jargon or the wording/lingo used when referring to EVP is/are evp's if we have caught more than one - so hope that makes sense a bit.
I love tomsk192 how you can come on here, never have carried out or been part of a real paranormal investigation, and tried to even look to see if such is 'real' or exists yet you are so 100% sure that I'm such a fool to even believe anything otherwise of this, or the paranormal world and what goes on exists Smile You my friend are the fool for being so naive in thinking it is not real and does not exist. If you have any doubt do yourself a favour and make enquires into local paranormal investigators and go on an investigation with them. Being a complete sceptic (which I was once) fingers crossed you will experience and witness something that as much as you try and explain logically and scientifically, you will not be able to. More relevant if you capture a real and genuine EVP - ironically. But I was chuckling to myself reading you saying how much of a fool I apparently am for so called believing. The reason I believe is for a reason, and for what I have genuinely witnessed, experienced and gathered as EVIDENCE. Again ironically me being a magician and knowing what I do in this art, made/makes me even more sceptical. So in a way I don't blame you for thinking the way you and others do (non believers) as how could something as 'impossible' be real right? lol exactly. Nevermind - but thanks for making me laugh Smile

Magicboy no your right, I wouldnt perform this after/during my normal close up set, but unfortunately a lot of people would and will. No matter how much you try to tell people not to, the reasons why etc they feel and think they know best. Each to their own, but glad to see you are on the same page with when and what to perform this with.

All of this is relevant to what is being released and Alan you really have such an incredible effect. As clever as it is, I again am looking at this from another perspective and comparing this to how this would look if this was real. So what is the difference in what and how this looks to actually investigating, catching and listening to a real EVP - the answer is nothing! Its that exact, and most EVP's come through as a quieter voice exactly like on the vid demo - so you even have that perfect as well. Honestly massive congrats. What makes me more intrigued of the 'gimmick' used is you say it will only be captured on one devise?!?!?! My theory of the voice being played through a small devise at a higher frequency (that we cannot hear) yet the microphone and devise frequency will pick up the voice would mean it would be recorded on all phones recording etc, so now I'm stumped on the working of this as well Smile But well done again and wish everyone the best success with this when they get it.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1425 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Can you post any of your findings Prince?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (144 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..16..20..24..28..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL