The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (145 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..30~31~32 [Next]
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Just had a blast doing this on my first victim....my eight year old boy who is a huge ghostbusters fan! I did some recordings from his pal Slimer and he just can't believe it! He is completely amazed and having so much fun making contact with him!

Looking forward to doing this on adults with something a bit more creepy but for now, got some good test runs in with the little one. Still need to work on my timing a bit and making sure I activate properly but all in all, a successful first encounter!

Who you gonna call?!
Casey Sparrow
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Casey Sparrow
Anyone have this and using a Smasung phone? I recieved mine today and I'm having some serious issues Smile

CS
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Caddy. Pm me and I'll help you out man.
The Greek
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of The Greek
We had a loot of fun with EVP this week. Well done Alan Rorrinson for a fantastic effect.

You can see what we were up to and a review here - http://www.magictao.co.uk/TaoTV/Weekly-Magazine-EP-27
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5598 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, sbays wrote:

Another idea is, if you are male, then have the voice be a female voice. And vice versa. It adds a layer I think.

Quote:
On Apr 9, 2015, sbays wrote:

Also when recording your voice file, do not speak too closely to the microphone. Keep a little distance. A very well pronounced voice isn't nearly as creepy as one that you really have to listen to hear. Listen to real EVP's to get some inspiration.

Very good suggestions.

Thanks.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
I haven't tried this out on anyone yet but I have created some custom sound files. I found dropping the pitch makes the voice sound less like me and more....diabolical.

My early feedback on the purchase - very tricky and non-intuitive. I can see this fooling my toughest skeptics (my wife and son). I am a happy customer.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1443 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Hey guys, can anyone send me a file they have success with?
Not sure if my gimmick is faulty.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Check ur pms
Dazzler UK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
108 Posts

Profile of Dazzler UK
Hi guys,
I just wanted to mention that a big added bonus for me is the level of after sales support that has been given to owners of this effect by Alan. He seems to have gone out of his way to help other members in this thread myself included, during what is probably a busy time after release. I wish other creators were this helpful!
It adds to the overall experience of purchasing this product for me and any others he may release in the future.
Daz
There are two rules for success..... 1. Never reveal everything you know.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4117 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Alan is very good with after care service I can vouch for that as he stayed up very early hours to sort a problen I had buy making a short infomation vidio for an app I purchased,when I can afford this one I will get it as it will fit in loverly with my Halloween party shows.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1443 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Kudos to Alan for helping me with EVP, solved my issue.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi,I have my evp in front of me now it gives a certain web address in the lid for the instructions which I did but it gives me a link for twister continuum???why can't they be bothered to supply a dvd??
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It helps us keep costs down from band it easier for us to update any Information if needed
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, Alan Rorrison wrote:
It helps us keep costs down from band it easier for us to update any Information if needed

So Alan how do I access the instructions
Thanks Tim
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I've just check the link and it works. Keep in mind urls are case sensative.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Been trying for an hour now still no instructions,great start!!
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Can you pm me what ur typing in as I've just logged in again and it works fine
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5598 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, cardbiker wrote:

Hi,I have my evp in front of me now it gives a certain web address in the lid for the instructions which I did but it gives me a link for twister continuum??? why can't they be bothered to supply a dvd??

Quote:

A friend showed me the EVP.

LOL we speak of keeping cost down for an effect that costs a hundred bucks and in return provides a contraption that costs a meager $5 to 7.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
That's ur opinion bud. I've ones you mate to try and help you out. I'm not sure what ur issue is
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2015, cardbiker wrote:

Hi,I have my evp in front of me now it gives a certain web address in the lid for the instructions which I did but it gives me a link for twister continuum??? why can't they be bothered to supply a dvd??

Quote:

A friend showed me the EVP.

LOL we speak of keeping cost down for an effect that costs a hundred bucks and in return provides a contraption that costs a meager $5 to 7.

Smile

Oh thanks Ustaad that's really cheered me up lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Murphy's Magic Presents: EVP - Alan Rorrison (145 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..30~31~32 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL