The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Absent Minded by Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Had a great Skype chat with Mr Murray today and was let in some of the material that is coming very soon..... All I can say is, brilliant as with all of Michael's material, Performers are going to love whats in store.

Again great stuff Michael as always and thank you for the great chat and for the occasional wave to my son lol ......

R
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Always a pleasure speaking with you Rus your little one didn't want to miss out on the action, you will have to bring him to the next convention Smile

Hope to catch up again soon!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Jelonek
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Jelonek
I don't know if I will be patient enough not to buy these pieces as individuals and wait for the book, but I'll buy them for sure! Knowing some of your material I can predict that they both will be worth every penny Smile
Thanks for the answer!

J. Waberski
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Rest assured I will offer a discount on the final book for anyone buying the original effects. I hope to have one of the above ready for proofing on Friday Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Absent Minded by Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL