We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » I bought a Luke Jermay product, but... (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
I purchased The Story Deck ebook at Ementalism last week and when I tried to download it, the link didn't work. So I contacted them two times since then about it and have not yet received a response to this day. I'm disappointed. Any suggestions?
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
I also purchased The Story Deck from the same website, but for me it worked well. The site hasn't been updated in a while so I don't think it's owner cares about it anymore. Good luck!
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Well I think the owner of the site should send it to me since I paid for it. If the owner doesn't maintain the site then they should shut down the site.
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2015, RobertMarsi wrote:
Well I think the owner of the site should send it to me since I paid for it. If the owner doesn't maintain the site then they should shut down the site.

I also purchased a Luke Jermay instant download mp3 from the ementalism website and was given a nonworking link. Three emails later and still nothing.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2167 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
:: then don't sit and cry: do something. paypal or credit card companies are taking those issues seriously

what do expect?? Café refunds you?
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2015, PsiDroid wrote:
:: then don't sit and cry: do something. paypal or credit card companies are taking those issues seriously

what do expect?? Café refunds you?

I posted this so other members could be aware. Maybe you just need to calm down and try not being so rude.
dusty
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of dusty
Nothing new here guys. There have been many previous posts discussing Luke's lack of professionalism when dealing with online purchases (I am being very polite here). I don't know who is supposed to be managing the site but if it is Luke then I wish you all the best, but don't hold your breath.

Just to be clear I am not posting anecdotal comments here. I had to threaten legal action before Luke eventually refunded my money.
Regards,

Dusty

aka Max Gordon.
"Always give 100%, Unless you're a blood donor!"

Exclusive publications available from:

www.solutions.yolasite.com
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1557 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Ementalism is Jose Prager right? Might be worth it to drop him an email, though I'm not sure how often he checks or replies.
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2015, dusty wrote:
Nothing new here guys. There have been many previous posts discussing Luke's lack of professionalism when dealing with online purchases (I am being very polite here). I don't know who is supposed to be managing the site but if it is Luke then I wish you all the best, but don't hold your breath.

Just to be clear I am not posting anecdotal comments here. I had to threaten legal action before Luke eventually refunded my money.

Well, I'd like to give you an update. I was able to reach Luke directly and he was quick to remedy the situation for me. He was fantastic and I owe him my thanks. Dusty, after this experience and speaking with others, it's not Luke who is at fault but those vendors and dealers who sell his materials. They're the ones to hold accountable.
dusty
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of dusty
Hi Robert, well done for posting an update so promptly. If Luke dealt with the problem he deservers to be acknowledged.

My issue however was not with a third party provider, it was direct with Luke for a prop he failed to supply. An eventual refund after 7 months finally resolved the issue.
Regards,

Dusty

aka Max Gordon.
"Always give 100%, Unless you're a blood donor!"

Exclusive publications available from:

www.solutions.yolasite.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
Yes Luke seems to ha e given his wares to dealers. It's not up to Luke anymore. Blame the dealer.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
I also purchased a Luke Jermay instant download mp3 from the ementalism website and was given a nonworking link. Three emails later and still nothing. [/quote]

Yesterday, I received an email from Mr.Prager containing a valid link for the Luke Jermay mp3.
Matt Chalk
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
166 Posts

Profile of Matt Chalk
I think its unfair to call out Luke in this situation.

Prager has been known to provide non working download links for some time, people have posted about it in the past.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » I bought a Luke Jermay product, but... (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL